Look on the bright side!

(Yao x Alfred)

"Do not care how people look at you. To me, you are perfect"

"It is not only your appearance but your inner beauty that attracts me, that great personality I fell in love with"

"You are very talented, warm-hearted and optimistic, such desirable traits~ not to mention you look so charming when you smile!"

"Who cares about flaws? Besides a diamond with a flaw is better than a common stone that is perfect!" Wiping his American lovers tears, the sweet Chinese man embraced his upset America in hope of cheering the bigger nation up. The cuddles and gentle kisses were very much appreciated. "Alfred, you I hate seeing you so upset.. Please tell me what's wrong"

"The world.."

"Stressful isn't it? Its a stressful place indeed But a very glorious one as well" China insisted, never letting his smile fade. "On harsh day or nights when your down.. Don't forget to breath. Dust off your shoulders and smile because the world gets better! Trust me.. Its very beautiful~ Here let me tell you a story" taking off his shirt Yao chuckled at America's embarrassed reaction. He's such a cutie~ "see this scar? Remember back during world war two when Japan placed it upon my back? A man I raised with love, care, and pride suddenly had me by the throat. His people hated mine.. And too this day I still can't understand why. He thought of my people as mere logs that have yet to be burned.. But guess what?" Turning back face to face.. Yao wrapped his arms tightly around his Darling. "I fought and fought and fought. those days were very dark, bloody, painful to think about.. But then I look beyond that. I look at today and tomorrow and then suddenly the pain of yesterday fades away to ash. Besides having you here beside me.. listening, makes me very happy" suddenly yao's arms grew heavy as Alfred face planted straight into his chest. America couldn't contain he tears.. All the pain, struggles, stress.. China always helped him feel larger then life. "There, there" rubbing the Americans head, yao never budged. He always stayed right there~ he always stayed in Alfred's view. "Alfred I love you, you know?"

"I know~ I love you too.. Very, very much" beginning to smile America felt a great warmth overcome his heart.