Date three

(Chun yan x Amelia)

"You alright?" With a cute giggle, Amelia helped her Chinese date back on her feet. "That bull thingy is nuts!" China whined, Dusting herself off. Chun went to sit down and watch Amelia give the demonic bull a try. "This is for you babe!" Amelia shouted eagerly pointing to her date. Chun watched in amazement as Amelia dominated the mechanical bull. Of course Amelia's lovely.. Assets bouncing around were slightly distracting but chun managed to pry her eyes off them. "You did so awesome! You so talented!" Chun was practically jumping up and down when Amelia approached. "Look! Look!" Chun's eyes were glued to a giant stuffed dragon hanging from one of the game venders. "Want me to win it for ya?" Taking chun's eager nod as a definite yes, Amelia took her hand and ran over to the vender. The bull still had her a little dizzy but nonetheless Amelia managed to win the giant dragon. "You did it! You did it!" The smaller girl gleefully shouted as they wondered around. This is the most fun chun's had in a very long while. "I shall name my dragon mushu!"

"From Mulan?"

"Maybe~" taking a much needed break.. Both girls sat down with some drinks and a nice yummy funnel cake to share! Mushu was wrapped around the happy Chinese girl comfortably. "Let's go on a few rides next!" The younger nation chirped eagerly debating on which one they should ride first. Chun wasn't so sure about roller coasters but.. If it made Amelia happy, so be it! "Alright! Aiya~ this funnel cake is so yummy!" Even though chun was pretty much hanging on to the tall American all day, they had such a blast! The bull, the games, the rides, eventually the two relaxed in a Farris wheel. Last ride of the day of course~ "today was really fun, I'm really glad we went together" chun mumbled, fumbling with her thumbs. Amelia simply took her dates hands with a gentle smile. "I'd like to do it again"

"Me too" eyes locked, both seemed to lean closer and closer. "You know this is really cliche? Let's change it up a bit" The American laughed before pulling the elder by the shirt and finally.. Finally connecting their lips. "Your so cute when you blush!"

"Aiya!"