♥Chapter 2: Mud and Compacts

I washed up most of the mud on my skirt and, combed through my hair with my fingers, and readjusted my hairband.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." I grabbed the lipgloss, " Orange Chappy Pop Smacker Flavor. Are you kidding, Sophie?" I applied it anyway. At least it tasted good. And it made my lips sparkly.

RIING.

Rats. Tardy Bell.

I stuffed the lipgloss into my backpack and quickly checked my skirt again. You could still see the outline of the stain. Thanks alot Brigitte.

I shuffled into class as the teacher was writing on the board. I quietly tip toed as all the students around me gave me a dirty look. Jerks.

I slowly eased into my chair and started unpacking my stuff.

"Late again Ms. McGillicudy?" the teacher turned.

Dang.

"Just late to class! I was in the building, I promise." I looked to Sophie for support.

"Yeah! She was here before me!" Sophie nodded.

"I was here before Brigitte!" I glared in her direction. She rolled her eyes at me and flipped her hair.

" Is that true, Brigitte?"her eyebrows lowered kindly as she looked at Brigitte. Really? I get Ms. McGillicudy, but she gets Brigitte! You know a teacher hates you when she calls you Ms. or Mr..

"No, ma'am. It is certainly not true." she gave me a quick smirk,"I never saw her until just now."

I'd had it at that point, I stood up and yelled, " WHAT! You are a LIAR. Your also a PIG! And a bunch of other stuff that I would've called you if the teacher wasn't in the room! I was here before ANY of you! I had to stand alone with Brigitte! See this mud on my skirt! Yeah! Brigitte did it. So take away that cookie-cutter, goodie-goodie image you have about her and she's just plain EVIL. She's a stuck-up wanna-be! And she's scared! She's scared that she will be an outcast, so she gnaws on people who are less than her to move up! 

"Excuse me?" she literally had a 'Honey boo boo, child' face on.

"Oh, please! Don't even! You walk around like your all that with your tight shirt, and your clip-cloppy heels, and your beehive hairdo like your the best teacher ever! Well guess what! Your not!  You, Brigitte, and her wanna-be posse need to step down from your pedestal for a second. Don't worry, the air is fine down here! You claim that you don't have favorites but we ALL know you do, I mean who are the people who get treated the best in the classroom?" I turned an everyone was looking at Brigitte, "Exactly! I mean you shared your Teachers' Appreciation Day Edible Arrangements with her!"

"She had no lunch!" Grace piped up defensively.

"Well, Eddie Weebacher, the guy who's lunch you took AFTER that, begs to differ. And you let her minipulate us over and OVER and OVER! And you just sit there! What kind of teacher is that? Please tell me."

"Well-I.."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that, actually maybe I should've asked Brigitte, because she seems to be the one running things around here." I said in my best sarcastic voice

"Your right. I do treat you unfairly. Brigitte as long as you attend school here, you have Detention. And Reese you get extra credit."

Ok, so that's not what really happened, this is what happened.

"WHAT! I was here before you! You see this dirty skirt? All Brigitte." I looked to Sophie for back up. Her mouth moved but nothing came out.

"Excuse me, Ms. McGillicudy. Obviously you need more support solving this out. Do you want me to call the principal?"

"I'm not sitting down until I know that-"

"Principal! Now." She pointed to the door.

Dang. I stood up and walked past Brigitte who was checking her hair out in a compact. I walked past, and "accidentally" hit it out of her stupid manicured hand. It fell to the ground, as the mirror shattered and the makeup scattered. The only thing I was thinking at the time was that shattered and scattered rhymed.

Brigitte stood up, "You...you CLOD! That cost 200 dollars! It's made out of a mule's bladder. FROM FRANCE!"

"What a rip! For 200 dollars I could buy that goat." I crossed my arms defensively.

"It's a MULE!" she shrieked

"Girls! Principal...now!" the teacher sat up. She pointed to the door.

"But!" Brigitte cried.

"NOW!" she glared.

Brigitte stormed out of the room and purposely stepped on my foot on the way out. She was wearing those zip-up boots with the heel in them too.

I clenched my teeth as I got angrier at her. I wanted to rip her stupid eyebrows off.