Surprise Epilogue

I sat at the desk of my office of my new home with my mate Auroras I became the Dawson Creek beta a little over a year ago, life's as good as it could get right now. Aurora is in her second year of college for becoming a chief but I think she wanted to go because she wants to bake cakes.

"Babe you ready?" My favorite person called looking up to see my beautiful mate Aurora in a red dress, wearing along gown over it "you look perfect, you excited" I took long steps forward "I am, hope I don't fall" she blushed "I'll always catch you" I kissed her head "so let's go so you can graduate" I done a little happy dance "kyle your still as strange as the day we met" she laughed walking to the car.

"Im proud to present
THE GRADUATING CLASS OF 2016"
The old woman called making the whole room roar with cheers and claps.
__________________

"Babe" Aurora yelled from the bathroom "what's wrong" I panicked seeing my mates trying to get her jeans up "I gained weight Alot" she mumbled "your perfect besides I think the jeans shrank in the wash" I smiled making her face brighter
"Thank you" she kissed my lips "got to go, open our shop"  she smiled. We kissed goodbye and headed our separate ways. Since Aurora graduated she opened a cafe here on the pack land's and it's a huge hit, she employs teen's mostly saving money for college she's involved with everyone.

AURORAS Pov
I opened up the shop pulling the cakes, biscuits, bread, and donuts out of the car "Ms.Burke need a hand?" I turned to see sophie she's really nice she found her mate at 16 and he marked her then and there with out her permission and she fell pregnant she's 18 now and has a little boy who's 2 "oh please sophie, and it's just Aurora" I smiled we brought the stuff in "so sophie Kyle wants to go away for a week at summer somewhere hot anyway I was wounding if you'd like to be the manager?" I asked "yeah of course" she smiled we unpacked the stuff and made a few extras and my secret recipe hot fudge brownies and my cookies. It hit 7.30 and I opened up shop ready with coffee orders. I pulled my apron on and noticed my stomach looked huge I went out back and picked up the phone
"Hello doctor Crown" I greeted
"Oh Aurora what can I do for you?"
"I need a appointment for 10.50"
"Of course could you bring my usual"
"Of course Dr. Thank you" I smiled hanging up.
The day dragged in because of my nerves.
"Sophie I have something to take care of do you think you can close up today?" I asked "yeah sure Emma's on the way for her shift too I'll ask her to stay till closing, is everything okay?" She questioned "yeah just need to do something" I smiled. I grabbed my bag and the paper bag and hazelnut coffee then headed out to my car.
I reached Dr.Crowns office in a few minutes and headed in.
"Hello Aurora, the Doctors inside go straight in" the receptionist smiled "thank you" I smiled walking to the office.
"Dr.Crown thanks for seeing me" I handed over his coffee and sandwich and brownies. "It's a pleasure thanks for lunch, now what can I do for you?" "Um I've gained weight and I feel queasy, I'd like you to do a pregnancy test" I said fiddling with my fingers. "Of course" he smiled walking away.

After the appointment I headed to the mall to get a few bits.

I got home and felt nervous to explain to Kyle we're both in the highlight of our careers we're still young but he'll be fine. I pulled out my phone
Aurora: babe can you come home please?
Kyle: be 5 minutes you okay?
Aurora: yeah just come home.

I sat on the kitchen bar stool waiting when the front door flew open.
"Aurora? Babe you okay" he came running
"Sit down we need to talk" I smiled he looked nervous I pushed over a box
"Open it" I said
He slowly opened it seeing the empty photo album "what's this?" He looked confused "now this" I pushed a smaller one "Open" I smiled he looked at me and opened it "what is it" he picked it up reading it "a doctor card? You went the Doctors?" He looked scared "now last one" I smiled pushing the biggest box over "Aurora your scaring me" he said opening the last box he pulled out a large white top with I'm gonna be a daddy he looked confused then pulled out two small white vests "I'm daddys favorite the second said I was a shock " babe?" He looked confused "kyle I'm two months pregnant" I rushed out his eye's went wide and a huge smile broke out "I'm gonna have a baby" he screamed running to pick me up "hey put me down" I laughed "oh is the baby okay?" He panicked  "there fine" I smiled "thats gr- wait there? As if in more than one?" He whispered "yep as if two" I Laughed his face lit up. He grabbed my bag "babe where we going?" I asked "we're having two BABIES that means double everthing we need to get them stuff now" he said running to the door all a sudden he holts "oh sorry" he smiled picking me up "kyle I'm pregnant not incapable of walking" I laughed as he opened the door to his jeep.

17 years later
"Kendall Monroe" Aurora scolded after finding her seven year old daughter on the floor eating a batch of brownies "mom I'm going to avas house" Kylie their 16 year old called "back for kyles football game" Aurora called "mom I know I'm cheering remember?" She sassed picked up her car keys.
"Morning beautiful" kyle walked up kissing his wife Aurora on the head "Morning" she smiled "ew get a room" kyle the pairs other 16 year old called "kyle shush now get you soccer bag dad's driving you to football after school, Kylie's meeting us there" Kyle's father laughed "okay okay hurry up everyone" Aurora scolded picking Kendall up to the table strapping her shoes "kyle passports?" She yelled "yes love stop stressing" he kissed her lips making there 7 year old laugh "daddy you take a picture" Kendall asked "of course" he smiled the three smiled while there kyle took the photo "now lets go" he smiled picking his daughter up "for the photo albums" Kendall smiled "yes baby" Aurora smiled following her family out the door for his son's football game then to Jamaica for there annual family holiday.