Letter 1

12 dec 2016

(12/12/16)

12:12 am

Dear .......;

I don't even remember the first time I saw you. But I remember really well that I was roughly about 14 years when I first realized my feelings for you.

I still remember those days; when I had spent countless sleepless nights in bed ... fantasizing about my future with you. I couldn't wait to grow up; to become an adult, so I could have you in my life for real ... Like solid you in my life.

At the age of 14; when everyone of my age had been enjoying sports and games. When they went about with friends and had fun with pranks ... I had only been sitting in a corner dreaming about you.

And now, even after six years; when people consider me a responsible adult with some kind of maturity ... Nothing between us changed.

I still spend sleepless nights in your thoughts and weave fairy-tale like stories about our lives.

Yes! They have got to be fairytales because they never have logical basis and always seem too good to be true.

That's what leaves me wondering. Have I ever 'grown up' in these six years?

Because I still behave like a kid when you occupy my mind. I drift off into daydreams. I throw up tantrums and earn scoldings for behaving like a fool. I become jealous at silly matters and not to mention how much I yell at people. I wish for miracles to happen. I hope for some kind of magic to entwine our lives and give me my love.

See what you have done to me. And that's why I am writing this to you ...

Well ... There is lots more to tell ... But I guess it is enough for now.

Good night!

Yours lovingly,

RuKrish.