Chapter 16

HARRYS POV

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt." I say to Kelsey, kissing the top of her head. She was cuddled up into my arms, her cheek pressed to my chest as I sang her to sleep. She asks me to sing to her every night and I always comply. It's these nights that aide my aching heart. It's her that holds my heart. I love her.

Especially now that time is running out. Our tour starts in three weeks and I won't always be there to sing her to sleep. So I choose my songs carefully, spending hours of my time choosing the ones that best describe her. How much she means to me. I am so fucked up and she is too, but somehow we cancel each other out. We can pretend everything is normal when I sing to her. The lyrics I breathe are absorbed by her. I want her to forget who I am, the price my company keeps. I want her twitter and instagram to not be filled with all the fucking hate. I know these girls don't think when they write but it's still sent out to hurt Kelsey. It's fucking bullshit and I hate it. I don't hate my fans, I just don't like what they're capable of. They control everything, they've started us. But sometimes it's like they control us.

But, there are those who are true fans. The ones with the witty posters and the arm bracelts and barbie dolls. The one's with the 1D hoodies and glasses and the letterman jackets. Those are my favorite. There is always more good than bad in our fans. We wouldn't be here without them. I can't let these poisonous thoughts get to me. Especially when she's here. She would hate to see me under stress. She's always trying to fix people. She doesn't even know how much she's fixed me. I don't go out to forget the night, I'm not in between some random slut's legs anymore. I'm with her, I'm writing music, I'm laughing. All because of her.

I know management played a role in my happiness, but I'd like to think that thats all they did. Theu didn't set us up, they made me realize how much I cared for Kelsey. Sure, there was rehab I was risking if I wasn't gonna date her, but I can't let that in my mind right now. That's not something I can think about and I hope it never resurfaces. No, fuck that, I'm with Kelsey now. We're happy, that's all that matters.

I hear light snores next to me and look to see Kelsey asleep. She's so innocent when she's asleep. I know this life fatigues her, I hate that for her. But again, I can't think of that. Let me just focus on right now. I am happy right now.

KELSEYS POV

I wake up face to face with a curly haired idiot. He's literally an inch from my nose and I shriek when I open my eyes.

"Harry!" I scold playfully, hitting him in the chest with a pillow.

"Ow! Kelsey Ow!!" He fakes, in mock pain. As he falls to his "death", he catches me by my waist, pulling me down with him. I let out a yelp again as we fall into the pillows that scatter the floor. We wind up on top of each other, laughing our heads of. He brings my face to his, leaning up to kis me. I will never get tired of him kissing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Kelse, we gotta another big day todaaayyy." Harry sing-songs, knocking lightly on the bathrrom door.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I say to him through the door. Today we were going out to lunch and then we had Miley Cyrus' yacht party. I was kinda nervous, knowing how she is but Harry assure me that she's cool. Plus there will be plenty of other people to associate with. But what if I don't fit in? I'm not famous, I can't sing or act, I'm just a girlfriend. What if they don't like me?

"Kelsey, open up, or I come in!" Harry yells, jerking the doorknob back and forth.

"Ok Ok!!" I say playfully back.

I open the door to find him in his boxers, his v-lines carving his well defined torso, as if created straight from the hands of a God. He catches me staring and sends me a wink. I blush for the thousandth time. I will never get used to his perfect being.

"I promise I'll be quick, then I promise I'll fuck you." He says with a smirk. I only swat his arm, sauntering around him and into the big walk-in closet. Management came over with suitcases of clothes for me. Now that I was Harry's girlfriend, I needed to have the top trends down to the collars. I had to play my part as a fashion icon, Harry did win that stupid fashion award a couple months ago. Weird because all he wears are white shirts and black skinny jeans with worn boots. His side of the closet is microscopic to what I have to deal with. I grab my phone and go to the calendar. Managment has already planned out everything down to the gum I'll carry in my purse with this shit. I click the current date and see the attached picture of the outfit I have to wear today. This makes it much easier for me to figure out what to do with all of these clothes and a relief that I don't have to style myself. I would probably just steal Harry's flannels.

Today I have to wear a flowy white T-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans with a purple seersucker blazer,with the ralph lauren logo embossed on it, topped with black boots that reach up to half of my calf. Simple enough. It also says that I should wear a black lacy bra and only rings for jewelry, keeping my blonde hair wavy and windswept. Whatever works for the public I guess. 

I slip on the outfit and head towards the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and waiting for Harry. I try to not think of his huge tour that's coming up in three weeks. It will be the longest we will be apart. I just can't afford to think like that. At least not now.

Harry comes in moment later, sweeping his perfectly styles hair over his eyes. Of course he's the only one that can pull off a low cut flannel. It's dark red, buttoned only hafway. I can see just the tips of his sparrow tattoos and it's the sexiest thing imaginable.

"You know, we can skip lunch Kelse. When will you learn to stop staring." He says cockily. He fails at the last second though, catching the tips of my lacy bra peek out from my sheer flowy white top. I guess our couple trend is low cut shirts today. And managemnt yells at us that it's our fault we're the "Fuck Couple".

"Whenever you do." I say back cheekily.

"Well, you have a long time to wait then, love."

"I figured as much."

Before he can answer, his phone goes off. Harry looks at the screen, confusion written all over his face. He accepts it and brings it to his ear.

"Liam? What's wro-. Ok, ok, calm down, I can't hear you." He says exasperately. I shoot him a questioning look, but he justs shrugs his shoulders, worry crossing his features.

"Liam I'll be right over, don;t do anything stupid. Stay awake!" He says. "Kelse, we have to go!"

"What's going on? What's wrong?"

"It's Liam. His nightmares are getting worse. He can't take much more of this Kelse."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANONYMOUS POV

I watch Kelsey leave the flat with that stupid son-of-a-bitch Harry. He's the only one stopping me from eliminating that coldhearted bitch. I've been close to snatching her, but then she fucking leaves to Punta Cana. I had someone tailing her all the way there but Harry wouldn't let her out of his sight. So I had to do some research. I got in touch with Liam's little problem and now I watch with a smile on my face as my plan takes action right in front of my eyes. 

Kelsey White knows too much. Her parents knew too much. They were never normal when I got through with them. I could imagine the hell I put Kelsey through. But what about the hell she put me through! I almost lost everything. Never again. These loose ends need tying. 

I call my driver over, slipping into the sleek black leather of the backseat. I begin to calm down as I see every flaw of my plan diminishing before my eyes. I leaned back with a sigh. Time will only tell for now.

Kelsey White knew too much. And it was finally time to silence her.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

OMG WHATS GOING ON NOW WITH KELSEY AND HARRY. BOTH OF THEM ARE TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT THE NEGATIVE BUT WITH THEIR LIVES ITS ALWAYS COMPLICATED. AND IT JUST BECAME WORSE. WHOS AFTER KELSEY?! WHATS WRONG WITH LIAM?!??!?!?!?

THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 700 READS ITS MORE THAN WE COULD EVER ASK FOR. SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING AND READING WE LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!!!!! <3 <3 <3

-EL