Chapter 34

KELSEY'S POV

I was in some serious shit. Not only did I have to deal with Kendall Jenner, I had to deal with her sister Kylie. I was no match against them. And you could tell they knew it too. They looked at me like I was a meal. A couple phone calls to TMZ and I was dinner, served on a heaping plate of victory. And Harry would be considered dessert. The thought makes me shudder.

I didn't want to panic. I should not be letting this get to me. I'll just tell Harry and he will be on my side. He's dealt with this stuff before, old friends trying to make their ways back into his life because he was rich and famous. If he can deal with it, then so can I. I just can't shake this feeling of doubt. It was easier for Harry to dispose of his friends because they wanted his money, but how could he get rid of someone who wanted his heart? I've seen bad things happen to the strongest couples and I don't want that to happen to Harry and I.

I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror. Harry likes me I think to myself. He doesn't love Kendall, he loves me. Pull yourself together! Another deep breath and rearrange of my hair, I am suddenly out the door to find Harry. I have to tell him about the Jenner girls and Modest!. I spot him lounging on the couch with another glass of champagne, talking to a now conscious Niall. He's rubbing furiously at the penises and lone mustache on his face with a towel, but making little progress. I hold my laughter in, being that my fun night had just taken a sharp plot twist down Jenner street. I walk up to Harry and lean down in his ear.

"Harry, can I talk to you for a second?" I whisper seriously.

He looks at me with lightened eyes and laughs. "Looks like someone sobered up." He jokes, poking my side playfully. 

I let out a breath. "Harry this is serious."

His eyes dull down seriously and without a word he excuses himself from Niall and places his champagne glass on the table. He takes my hand and leads me outside of the Funky Buddha. Thank god we're alone and the paps left.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks, looking at me.

"I was in the bathroom and I saw Kylie Jenner." I say, looking at his shoes.

This seems to take him back. "What?"

"Yeah she was there. She talked to me. I think she threatened me or something."

"Threatened you with what?" He says pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

" You. They're manged by Modest! now." I say quietly. 

Harry doesn't say anything. I don't blame him. I was just as shocked when I found out. After a minute I look up to see his eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" I ask, confusion etched across my face.

"I saw Kendall tonight."

Now's my time to not say anything. An icy hand wraps around my heart and I think I'm gonna be sick. I try to push her face away from mind but she seeps in and fills it with images of her..and Harry. Kissing, hugging, walking...fucking. I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I turn on my heel and start to walk back into the club. I just can't believe this is happening. Things were going so well and now I had a threat to my boyfriend.

"Kelsey wait!" I feel an arm wrap around mine and he pulls me to look at him. I feel tears brimming my eyes but I still look to meet  his.

"I saw her tonight and she never told me any of this. Nothing happened I promise. Kylie could be lying just to piss you off."

"But why would she? How could they have gotten in?" I say exasperately.

"I don't know." He says quietly. I bury myself into his arms.