Day 1 of Coachella Part 2

Do I choose Brad or fight for Joe?

I had no idea what to say or do. I didn't want to say no to Brad because I really loved him. But maybe only as an idol. But at the same time, I don't want to fight for Joe if he's gonna give up so easily like that. Also, Joe and I weren't really dating.

"Okay Brad. You have one date to impress me. But if I don't like it, forget you ever asked me to be your girlfriend. Deal?" I smirked. Dang since when am I sassy?

"Deal." Brad smiled.

"Well you better do your research on me. Bye!" I slipped my number in his hand and shoved him out the door. Everyone was looking at me. "What?"

"You're really gonna give up on us?" I turned around to see Joe, he had tears in his eyes. Oh come on.

"No I told Brad it was one date. And says you. You're the one who ran away from me. We haven't even gone out on a date!" I crossed my arms.

"Well we've only known each other for 3 days." Joe argued.

"Yeah more like 15 years..." I mumbled.

"What?" Joe asked.

"Nothing. Anyways Joe, you can also take me out on one date. Better talk to Brad so you don't take me out on the same day." I told Joe as he ran off to find Brad.

"Is that how you're gonna choose?" Maddie asked me.

"Yeah." I sighed. "I wish things weren't so complicated."

Caspar put his hand on my shoulder. "At least you have 2 guys going after you!" Maddie swatted Caspar's arm. Oli chuckled.

Brit rolled her eyes. "Of course you guys would think that way. It's gonna be okay Bella. Besides, you know who you really want to choose, right? #jobella for life." She held up a hand heart.

"Ugh no it's obviously #bradella!" Cece scoffed.

"Sit down! You're only 18, you have no say in this." Brit retorted.

"Hey! What's age gotta do with relationships?" Cece asked.

"Actually a lot." Maddie added in.

"Will you guys shut up? I have two dates and I don't even know who to choose!" I complained.

"Shall we do the infamous pros and cons list?" Maddie suggested. I nodded furiously and all the girls ran up to Joe and I's room.

"So. Let's start with Joe. Pros?" Brit got out a notebook and pen.

"His eyes are so gorgeous. Our hands like belong together. Oh my god his hair! It's so soft and fluffy, I just wanna pet him all the time! And he gives THE BEST HUGS. Don't forget, he's so cute!" I fangirled.

Brit blinked. "...Okay what about cons?"

"Hm. There are none! Moving on!" I clapped my hands together.

The girls cocked an eyebrow. "Okay... Pros for Brad."

"Oh my lord, his hair is like oh my god I can't even describe how much I love his hair. And holy shit he's so cute! He has that baby face! Not to mention he's a REALLY good kisser-" Brit interrupted me.