Good morning!

"Fawkes."

Junkrat opened an eye. Zarya was here, just beside his bed, her big hand shaking him carelessly.

"What's happening? What time is it? " he grumbled.

Zarya crossed his bedroom, accompanied by the loud « stomp-stomp » of her steps. She pulled the curtains, and the sunlight invaded the whole messy room. Jamison was now completely awake, and tried to get up. He put on his prosthetics, and stretched with a yawn. He already had his dirty shorts, as usual, and his sheets were full of soots. The russian woman, patiently waiting near the door, said:

"Remember what today is?"

A big silence.

"Nope" he finally answered, walking out his bedroom. Zarya was desperate. This filthy rat didn't even remind THE day!

"Jamison Fawkes." Junkrat stopped and looked at her, disconcerted. "It's Mei's birthday. "

It took 10 seconds to Junket to analyzed the sentence.

"SHIT!" he literally jumped, and began to run towards his garage, while cursing his bad memory. He was probably about to make a last-minute present for his Snowflake. Zarya sighed.

"I wonder why Mei choosed this man among all the other."

As Zarya was walking to the common area, she saw Mei walking in her direction, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hello Mei! You seem a little bit... tired."

In fact, the small scientist was looking exactly like a panda, with dark circles under her eyes and a pale face. Since she had begun to be friend with Mei, Aleksandra had noticed that she was working was too much.

They went together to the canteen. It was almost noon, and the lunch had to be prepared. Today, it was Tracer and Zarya's turn.

Mei yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"I didn't sleep much, last night. I was trying to finish a boring study that I'm working on..."

"Really? It's-no! Don't go in the..." Tried to warn Zarya as Mei was pushing the door of the kitchen.

Mercy, Tracer, Reinhardt, and Soldier 76 were there, and a big cake was posed on the center of a table. Reinhardt tried to hide the cake behind him, but it was to late.

"You knew about my birthday?!" said Mei, stunned.

"It was suppose to be a surprise, but... Happy birthday to you, love!" shouted Lena in response.

"Yeah.." grumbled Zarya. "everyone knew, except..."

But she couldn't finish her sentence. A deafening noise thundered in the distance, and the walls nearly trembled.

Mercy and Tracer rushed to remove the cake of the table, which oscillated dangerously.

Soldier 76, Zarya, Reinhardt and Mei went out of the kitchen to localize the origin of the accident. If it was an accident.

"There!" exclaimed Jack, showing through a window a cloud of smoke escaping from another building.

"B-but... this way it's..." muttered Mei, truly panicked.

"It's the garage of Fawkes." whispered Aleksandra.