Are We Mortal Enemies?

As the next island became more defined, Law sighed at the familiar sight of a certain wreck of a pirate ship- messy, disorganized, and clearly coming back from the break of disaster, of course that man who owned that damned ship was still alive dispite having his arm completely ripped off not too long ago, and though the captain did regret not being the one to do it, he did like the fact that at least someone put that cocky brute in his place, even for just a moment in battle.

A moment of humiliation.

That single thought made him smirk even though he knew they'd eventually meet up once again on these seas, and inevitably start fight number eighty six, a fight that he was determined to win this time for sure.

As the sleek, yellow submarine lazily moved through the light blue hues and tropical greens of the salty ocean waves, Law already caught sight of a couple dozen of citizens giving rise to panic- preparing for an evacuation at the sight of his ship, the rumor that Law and Kidd both destroyed an entire group of islands in one of their little devastating scraps spread far and wide in the new world, and many believed it.

Yonko would often purposely cause one of them to change their course if the other was already on one of their islands, marines would immediately give up chase and abandon their assigned posts whenever the two of them were together, it became some sort of rule to keep them apart, and if that wasn't possible, run away.

But the gentle rays of sunshine that felt amazing paired with the soft eastern breeze suddenly made him feel like looking back in time- what was the word called again? Nostalgia?- as the crew finally started to pour out of their rooms, he couldn't help but compare their actions to back when they started their adventure of the new world by going to...that archipelago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Law looked up at the auction house in absolute boredom, how in god's name was he supposed to entertain himself with nothing to work with? All of the so called 'supernovas' that he's met so far were mere jokes, and not humorous ones at that.

Especially since the one and only rival he actually wanted to meet wasn't even sighted by any of the others, there was one pink haired bitch yapping away about the kid's lunatic first mate- albeit an interesting story, but he wasn't the captain he was looking forward to see, I mean, how could someone so supposedly flashy and outgoing not be seen by anyone whatsoever!?

Though he gave up trying to meet him after the fourth hour of searching, he was still pretty pissed at his unusual lack of success, he didn't like to fail, so his motley crew suggested that maybe watching other people being absolutely miserable would cheer him up and make him feel better, wow, they knew him pretty damn well, he'd better work on that.

The raven sighed and scrunched his nose at the sight of all the filthy pigs that called themselves nobles flooding the greasy insides of the room, and chose the farthest seats away from the lowly creatures, they were like peacocks to him, highly praised and high class, but still just a stupid, oversized, squawking pigeon.

As the auction went underway Law heard the doors open up but merely ignored the intruders until a light whisper caught his attention, "I've heard rumors about him, and they weren't pleasant"

The fuck? Was that directed at him?

That made Law turn around and face the annoying fucker, and boy was he not expecting to see one madly grinning Eustass 'Captain' Kidd, but that only made his sarcastic smirk grow even wider, was the 'oh so powerful' Kidd possibly intimidated by him? The thought amused him to no end- considering their differences in bounties, and made him playfully show the bastard his perky middle finger to show him how much he actually thought of the guy and his pathetic ass crew.