Ch. 13: More Problems?!?!?

Disclaimer: None of the characters, or artwork is mine. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto, Shounen jump, the respective artists from deviantART, and the rest of the internet. I only write about these characters for fun. But if I did own them, they would be completely different, and have nothing to do with all of that "Sage of the Six Paths" crap.

Misaki, and Naruto waited at the front gate for team seven, and the rest of their own team. They didn't really talk, as they were too tired, and simply wanted to get the journey underway. Misaki was excited to get underway, so she could explore the area around the land of fire. Naruto was excited, so he could leave the pitiful excuse for a village he lived in. On the inside, Naruto both loved, and hated this village. He disliked the majority of the people in it, hated A portion of it, and liked only some of the people inside the village, and loved the village only because his loved ones loved it. But he also recognize that this was a true home, and a home that his parents give up their lives to protect.

Both kids were interrupted from the musings, and they saw both Sasuke, Sai, and Shin arrive. Sasuke smiled,

"Hn, and how is the dobe squad doing?"

Misaki pouted, "so no 'hi', no 'hello' just the regular 'Hn' from you?"

Naruto agreed with a grunt in the background.

Sasuke chuckled softly, "Alright I'm sorry. Hi Misaki."

Sasuke cocked his head to the side and curiosity, "what's wrong with Naruto, normally he'd be sulking with the sort of 'hidden burden' Bad boy look. Now he's just sulking."

Naruto pulled his hood over his head.

Misaki, looked away, sad, "He's happy, he just can't wait to get out of this shithole you call a village. The things this village is done to him..."

Misaki looked away saddened, "...It deserves to burn for what they've done."

"My, My... That's not very nice. In fact, coming from you..."

Kakashi dropped from a tree standing close to the gate.

Kakashi squinted his one visible eye, "... I could very well take that as a threat, and send you back to where you came from."

Naruto appeared behind Kakashi, Touda drawn and pointed at his neck,

"You won't, but take this one."

Naruto lunged, bringing the tip towards at an extremely fast speed. Kakashi ducked, and attempted to take Naruto's sword, only for Naruto to slash again, and using his other hand to grab for his tanto.

Kakashi saw this, and jumped backwards sliding on the ground as he came to a stop.

He looked up, only to see if he was gone. Before he could even react, he felt that familiar point of a blade and his back, and at his neck.

Kakashi's eyes widened, 'how does he keep doing that?' Kakashi wondered.

Then Naruto spoke, his voice deep and gravelly from the influence of the Kyuubi.

"Let me make this perfectly clear. If you threaten, or harm anyone of my friends, or family members. I want to hesitate to destroy every trace of you. You asked her why she called this village a 'Shithole'. Why she said it deserves to burn. I call this village a shithole, I said those things. All because of what it's done to me. But I'm willing to put that passed me, and fight for this village. But that can change the second you cross me."

Kakashi was shocked and stunned at the power, and the words coming from this kid. But didn't fully grasp his situation.

Kakashi scoffed, "Pfft, I think I can handle one cute little genin."