Brielle comes

That morning I felt like shit and to make things worse I had to go to school and I had a class with Jane today and I had to go to her party and act happy. I didn't want to get out of bed or go to school or even talk to anyone I just want to stay in bed all day. 10 minutes later I finally got the energy to get out of bed and to take a shower. After I got out the shower I put on some music to make me feel better and went to curl my hair and but a little makeup on so I didn't look that shity. I  went to to my room and put on some lacey black top and red jeans and black combat boots and a sweater to hide my cuts . I really didn't want Jane to see what that text did to me. when I was finish putting my combat boots I went to my car and put music on my Iphone  and went to get Alyssa and Kira. When they went inside the car I but a smile and said good morning. through out the whole car ride we talked about how we were almost done with are classes. I was so happy they didn't ask me about yesterday. when we finally got to the collage we got out the car and went to are classes.I walked in my class and everyone was staring at me. I really wanted all this to stop. I went to my sit an acted like no one was staring at me. Jane was starting to walk  to me when the professor walked in  and told her to sit down or get out of her class so Jane went to her sit and didn't say anything to me thank god. Once the class was done with I speed walked to my car so Jane or the other wouldn't say anything to me. I was so thankful that day was Friday because I only had one class today. When I got to my car I put some music and relaxed and waited for Alyssa and Kira to get out because we were going to go to the airport to get Brielle. I didn't realize I had went to sleep until I hear laughter. I get up an see its Kira and Alyssa so I unlock the car and let them in and drove to get Brielle. While driving I get a text from my cousin Giselle. I was so happy that my favorite cousin was coming to live with me because kira and Alyssa decided to live with their boyfriends.Shes  coming tomorrow so I might have to miss Jane's party so I can go get her from the airport . One hour later we got to the airport and went inside to wait for Brielle's plane to landed. When her plane finally landed and she walked to us I was so happy to see her that I started crying and went to hug her. I was starting to get hungry because I didn't eat breakfast so we went to a restaurant. While we were waiting for  are food I asked if Kira and Alyssa wanted to sleep at my house so we could have a sleepover party. I was so happy that my three best friend were here and tomorrow my favorite cousin was going to be here and I have a excuse not to go Jane's party but I might still have to go at least for a few minutes.when we were done eating we went to get Alyssa and Kira some clothes and went to my house. I turn my car off and went to my apartment to see if I had ice cream, popcorn other snacks. I went to see if Princess was ok and to give her some food and her pill. AT 3:50 we start feel sleep so we went to sleep. when I was finally going to sleep I get a text from my cousin that she's going to be landing in one hour. I write a note to my friend If they wake up and didn't see me and ran to my car and went to the airport. I can't believe her plane was going to land so early. After waiting for a couple minutes she finally come. I was so tired so I take her to get some coffee and went to my apartment. At 6:00 am Giselle went to sleep so I went to my room and changed in to a shirt and some jeans and went to  the store to get them some thing to make them breakfast. There was some much traffic that I didn't get home until 9. When I got home they were still asleep so I went to make them some really good breakfast for when they got up. Right when I was done cooking they wake up so I give them the food and something to drink and went to take a shower because I was really feeling hungry. While drying my hair I get a text from Jane telling that I had to go to her party if I didn't want my life to get worst. so I did a waterfall braid and curled my hair and went to my room and got a really pretty mint blue strapless dress and some black heels and went down stairs to tell the girls if they want to go to the mall to get a dress for the party. Three hours later they finally found their dresses. After they got there dresses we went to the movies to see a funny movie. Once the movie was done we went to my apartment so that I could do their hair and make up. I was starting to feel dizzy after I finished with them so I went to sit done and ask Giselle if she could please get me something to  drink. when I stop feeling dizzy I got me a little bit of cereal. when it finally got time to go we went to the car and went to the party but the thing is I was having this bad feeling that I shouldn't go because something bad was going to happen and it was going to really hurt me but I didn't paid attention to it and just ignored it. but I should have listened to my gut and stayed home.