Chapter 1 - Rape

Sitting at the dentists and he starts cleaning my teeth, he was cleaning them weird. He suddenly has a knife in his hand and is trying to cut my throat! I punch it out of his hand and it goes into the wall. He slaps me across the face. Another one comes in and holds me down while the other one ties me. My hands are tied behind my back and my feet tied together. They duct tape my mouth shut and tell me if I make one sound worse will happen to me. They kidnap me. They put me in this white van. They start driving and I struggle to get out of the rope and duct tape. Damn, they have me good. I stop struggling and just wait and see where they are taking me. They take me to this barn, theres no windows, no farm animals, just straw, hooks, and rope. They tie my hands to one of the hooks and untie and retie my feet around this ugly guy. I struggle to get out of it. He whispers in my ear, "Keep fighting and this will be much worse and ill enjoy it so much more."

    I stop struggling and he rips off my pants. He then slowly rips my shirt off. He is touching me all over and there's nothing i can do. He takes my bra off and starts kissing my body. He puts hickeys all over my body then he rips my underwear off. When he did it i winced cause that freaking hurt! He starts licking me and i try not to make a sound. He puts this feel good pill in me and waits a few seconds. I dont want to be touched then and he starts touching me all over again and kissing me. He inserts his dick into hard and deep. It hurts and not the good way. I start to struggle to get him off me. He goes harder and deeper into me. It hurt so bad i winced. I stop struggling cause of how bad it was. He takes the tape off my mouth and i feel him cum inside me. He makes me give him a blowjob and he cums inside of my mouth. He wants to see how far down his dick will go in my throat and in other words, he deep throats me. Once he is down and tape's me back up good and tight. I'm crying and just wanting to go home. His friend brings three others with him and they all do the same thing to me. I'm crying worse now that they are all done. One more walks in and at least he is cute! He is gay and they want to change that. They make him rape me like they had to the point. After they leave, they leave it to him to get rid of me. He unties me and appolizes a million times. I kiss him to shut him up and to let him know its ok.

   "My names Zero, what's yours?"

  "Red, nice to meet you." 

"Is your name really Red? Like i mean does it stand for something else?"

"Yeah, Sassfire. I hate it. Does your name?"

"Nope, just Zero."

"Can you take me home now?"

"Yeah, of course, but let me find you something to wrap up in. " He found a blanket and put it around me. He then took me to his car. We started driving then asked,"Where do you live?"

"With my parents right now and I'm trying to get a place of my own. They will find it werid if i come home in a blanket." 

"Spend the night at my house and we'll get you some cloths."

"Okay," i say giggling a little. We made it to his house at one in the morning. He went to his closet and handed me a long botton down t-shirt. I put it on and looked at him. He my hand and lead me to his bed. We snuggled up to each other and went to sleep.