1: New beginnings

Aria POV:

So what is it like to be the new girl at a new school? I yawn as i walk closer, revealing more of the Lauderhill highschool.

I move to florida to live with my mom. Before i use to live with my Tia, my aunt, until she commited suicide...

The memories flade away as i push myself to move to Florida with my mom. I want to make her proud, my family, all i every wanted in live is to become successful in life.

As i noticed walking into the school, the major race that is in this neigherbood, and school was African American. Which i didn't mind, im not a racist person, i care for all races. All eyes were on me, as i walk up the stairway leading to the main front doors.

Many people were hanging around outside, whispers and chatting went around about me. They probably think im weird or something. I walk to the main office and got my information that i needed, and got ready for class.

●○●○●○●○●○

I walked into my first period all late, great. Once again, all eyes were on me because one im late, second im the 'new girl'.

"Yes welcome Aria, please take a seat next to.." Miss Hill read off her seating chart as i stare at her waiting for her to speak again.

"Miss! She can sit next to me!" A loud girl shouted as she wave her hand towards me. I turn my head to see a light skin girl with long braided hair.

"Okay, miss Aria take a seat with Jaisyn" she said and i walked towards her table. I put down my bag on the table and sat down.
I gave a soft smile, to her and her 3 other girlfriends. She smiled back but the others just stare at me.

"Okay class!" The teacher began her lesson and i stare down at my bag.

"So Aria? Right?" She ask

"Uh yeah, Jaisyn?" I ask

"Yup, so where you from?" She ask

"Houston...Houston texas" i said

"Wow really? Thats far girl!" She said

"Yeah.." i said

"Why you move?" She ask

"I had to because..of some issues..so now im back with my mom" i said

"Oh well dont worry! You'll love it here! Our school always lit and we got the best fights!" She said i noticed the girl next to me kept staring, i turn my head to met eyes with her.

"Oh Aria, meet Kenya and Destiny" she said. Keyna had her hair in a tight high bun, with her brown eyes looking at me.

Destiny had her hair down, out of her way, and she played around with her pencil.

"I like your hair color" Destiny said and i look down, grabbing a piece of my hair.

"Thanks" i said

"Yeah its nice, have you always had it this color?"

They soon began opening up to me and now i felt that they like me more. I guess because they had that bitch resting face.

The bell rang, scaring the crap out me.

"Girl calm down its just the bell" Kenya burst out into laughter with along the others as we got up from our chairs.

"Sorry im just..not use to them being so loud, at my old school they were different, ya got the old fashion ones" i said

"Hell yuh, the reason is because we so loud in this damn school, we need louder bells" Density said, once i started walking with them, the halls got crowded as fuck! I had to hold onto Jaisyn just to get through with my little ass.