Natasha

A/n: this request is for jaibailey who wanted a Natasha fluff, it's rather short, but i hope you like it anyway. Also, i'll take requests through the wattpad messenger or in the comments! :)
Imagine: Jaimie and Agent Romanoff have been in a relationship for a good couple of years, and Jaimie has a wild obsession with Grant Gustin. Nat walks in on Jaimie when she's having one of her episodes, and finds it adorable.
This is obviously a girlxgirl so if you don't like? Don't read. I send my love your way, and enjoy 💋

Warning: slight fluff
Word count: 527 (extremely short tbh)

Jaimie sat hunched over on her bed as she paused the T.V, Grant Gustin's face smiling at her. She grabbed a tissue from the bedside table, feeling the tears start to prick her eyes as she relished in how beautiful this man could be. She sniffled, her emotions going haywire... it was honestly frightening how much control Grant, as well as any celebrity, had over her.
Blowing her nose into the tissue, eyes still locked on the screen, she hardly noticed the knock coming from her bedroom door.
"Jaimie?" Came the honey smooth voice of her girlfriend, Natasha Romanoff. When Jaimie didn't respond, Nat poked her head into their shared room, "There you are... what's wrong?" Natasha questioned, noticing the tissue Jaimie held tightly in her hands, her eyes puffy and red, tears still streaming down her cheeks.
Jaimie lazily pointed to the T.V before blowing her nose again, going for another tissue a couple short seconds later. Eyes flicking up to the T.V, Nat gave a nod of understanding when she saw the face of the dearly beloved celebrity.
"Ah." Nat slowly treaded over to her girlfriend, taking a seat beside her, before reaching up; brushing a dark lock of hair from Jaimie's beige colored face.
"Why does he have to be so beautiful?" Jaimie hiccuped as Nat pulled her into her chest with a cheeky smile, "Like, a human as gorgeous as him shouldn't exist, but there he is!" She sobbed into her tissue again, head resting on Nat's shoulder.
"It's just a T.V show, baby." Nat chuckled, but it fell short when Jaimie pulled away, hurt and utter distrust hidden in her dark eyes.
"How dare you," Jaimie pointed to the screen, "Grant Gustin is not just apart of a T.V show," She placed a hand over her heart before adding, "He is my life." There was a strain in her voice, and Nat's brows furrowed.
"Are you saying you don't love me?" Nat feigned her hurt, knowing Jaimie adorably babbled when she cried and tried to explain why she was crying.
"I did not say that," Jaimie's face scrunched up in the cutest way, Nat trying her hardest not to grin by biting the inside of her cheek, "Do not put words in my mouth with your devil tongue." Jaimie added, Nat sucking in her lips, finding it hard to not smile at her girlfriend.
"Devil tongue?" Nat snickered, before hooking her hand around Jaimie's neck, pulling her in for a long passionate kiss, "You're so adorable." She stated, pulling away.
"Shut up." Jaimie mumbled, turning away, face going fifty different shades of red as she snatched the remote from beside her leg, hitting play.
"Mind if I watch with you?" Nat questioned, motioning to the screen.
"I guess." Jaimie muttered, still avoiding eye contact as Nat scooted behind Jaimie, laying on the pillows before beckoning her girlfriend to her. Jaimie accepted, pouting as she did, knowing Nat won their 'argument' of the day.
"You're so cute-"
"Shut up." Jaimie playfully smacked Nat's arm as it snaked around her waist, both facing the T.V, making it easier for Jaimie to hide her smile.