Chapter 1: Anna

Anna is a simple emo yet energetic girl who doesn't like goodbies. She lives in a massion because her family was a famous one in the Philippines. She's a game addict, good at drawing, loves to sing, she even has her own album, she can play the instruments especially the piano and she loves to dance especially jazz.

~Anna's POV~

The night was cold and dark yet again. I can't believe I'm still awake. IT'S MIDNIGHT! Ughhh...someone's cursing me.

"Hm...ah, I know what to do." I stand up and get something in my cabinet. I grabbed a music box. 

"I almost forgot, Ella gave me this."

Ella is my super duper precious best friend. I could never say goodbye to her.

I opened the music box which has the sound of my favorite song, Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru", which came from my favorite game Kingdom Hearts. Ella knows my taste.

I became sleepy and I lied at my bed. Snoring...

Next day

It was the same old day, but the best day ever. Because it's the last day of school and it's Friday! T.G.I.F.!

I saw someone next to my locker. It's my crush! Hay...

"Hi Reno!" I said blushing.

Reno is my crush since my kinder days, since my famliy and his are best friends, we always see each other and be on the same school. Btw, Reno is Japanese-Filipino.

"Hi Anna, btw my family wants you to have this," he shows a pink box.

"What is it?" I asked but still blushing.

"Open it and find out." he said with the most cunning voice ever!

I opened it and I find a very expensive "Sora's KH Crown Necklace".

"OMG! Thanks Reno!" I hugged him, he chuckled "No problem, btw, I gotta go, see ya."

"See ya later," me and him have the same issues.

Suddenly, a girl came and surprise me "HI ANNA!"

"WOAH!" I almost dropped the box but I catched it, "Phew, that's close. Stop doing that to me Ella."

"Sorry," she chuckled.

Ella is my best friend since kinder.

"It's almost time, we gotta go now to our classroom." I said grabbing her hand and runs.

I'm happy that I become her friend. She's the best. Because we have a lot in common.