Uniforms?

5:09 A.M.

"He's cute." One of the girls giggled. All the girls started snickering.

"Please, just leave me alone." I said. Too many things in my head to make me stop thinking. I need her. Where is she?

I started speed walking through the crowded halls.

"Dweeb!" Amy shouted across the hall. I turned.

She ran through the hall and charged me with an enormous bear hug.

"Ian." She panted.

"Ian asked me..."

"Spit it out!" I pressed.

"Ian asked me to-"

"DAN, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Amy shrieked. Well, that's a good way to wake me up.

"Hup!" I grunt and jump off the bed to go downstairs.

Amy was standing next to the table, tapping her foot on the tiles furiously. She was wearing a school-girl uniform, with a plaided skirt, black coat, and a plaid tie. She even wore a plaid headband!

I rubbed my eyes and blinked.

"What's the occasion, miss-sis?" I asked. She looks so classy. But why?

She gave me a sly smirk, but her eyes were not very friendly.

"Dan, I hate you so very much!" She said cheerfully. I got the feeling that what she said wasn't supposed to be sarcasm.

She backed me into a wall, and put her palms of the wall to keep me caged. She sighed.

She turned and walked to the couch. She grabbed a hangar with clothes and shoved it to my chest.

"Hope this fits you, because we're going on a field trip."

"What field trip? Are we going to the zoo?" I groaned.

"Just get your pea-brain head and thick skull up the stairs. Wear the stupid clothes." She sighed. She pushed me up the stairs and walked away to eat her breakfast.

○●○●○●○●○●○

The f*ck are these, Amy? Uniforms? I shuddered.

I slipped them on, and came downstairs. I tugged the shirt.

"Not really my style, Amy."

"Oh my gosh. Yeah, I never knew that." She shook her head and stitched her lips together. Her voice full of sarcasm. She got up and got into the cabinets. She pulled out a dart gun...

"Amy..." I said, panicking.

"Sorry, Dan. Can't have you remember where we're going." Amy said, a tear falling.

"Bye."

And my world went black.