I'm a Doofus.

"Dan," Amy said, "Are you with... Reagan?"

I bit back a curse. Reagan looked at me curiously. "What's wrong, dweeb?" Reagan asked, puzzled.

"Are you guys at nickname-stage?" Asked Hamilton. He grinned sheepishly.

"Dan, you're with Natalie though," Amy said, choosing her words carefully. "Do you remember?"

"Says the girl who's dating Jake!" I snapped back. Amy flushed bright red. "Leave him out of this, or you'll be sorry."

I quickly scrambled off Reagan and sat cross-legged in the grass. I buried my face in my hands because, honestly, I didn't want to show my dumb, guilty face.

"Relationships are so confusing." I muttered. Reagan turned to me.

"Your girlfriend is the Kabra?" Snapped Reagan. I looked at her, her eyes teary.

"Unbelievable and pathetic." She scoffed. Reagan walked off furiously, sobbing. Me right behind her.

"Reagan, wait!" I called. Amy's face was pale but her blush highlights her face. When I walked past her, I made sure I shoved my shoulder into Amy's to teach her a lesson.

But then 1 year passed and everyone got over it, the end.

~~~~~~~~●○●○●○●~~~~~~~~

No, nothing was okay.

"Yeah, Reagan. Everything's fine." I lied, giving her a smile. Reagan blushed and looked away.

We walked into the doors of the new school. I made sure I actually spotted her, but when I blinked, it was someone else. Maybe I'm imagining things.

We all went into the office to get our schedules. Once we got it, I ask them what their classes are.

"Me and Hamilton are in high school, so we gotta go. 'Cya!" Amy said. Reagan, Madison, and I looked at eachother.

"Classes?" I asked them.

"Chemistry." Said Madison. Dangit

"English." Said Reagan. Dangit.

"Math." I sighed.

The bell rang and the sound of lockers slamming and people going in seperate directions rang in my ears.

"Bye." Said Reagan.

"Bye." Said Madison.

I really didn't want to point this out because it might make me sound like a pervert, but their skirts are way too short, making me see everything...

~~~~~~~~●○●○●○●~~~~~~~~

I got settled in class and as always, I'm the quiet one. Surprising, huh? Well, I'm only like this when I don't know people. A girl walked past me, giggling and trying not to show it.

A girl on the other side of the classroom walked by with her books in her hands, her hair flicking She had a lot of make-up on. But... I know her...

When she looked in my direction, her eyes widened. She almost dropped her books. But she caught herself, shook her head and looked back at me. This time, she actually dropped her books. I ran over there to help her books only to see her face with shock.

"Hi, I'm Dan," I said, holding out my hand with a meeting grin. "Nice to meet you."

When she didn't take my hand and just look at me with awkward silence, I looked away and just started picking up her books. She finally shook her head and blinked.

Once I finished getting the books and handing them out to her, she scowled.

"Dan, what on earth are you doing here?" She growled.

I looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. Rude.

"I'm Natalie. Ring a bell, Doofus?"

Oh.