chapter 11- the video

hey guys, this chapter is dedicated to taylor0805 for guessing what the video was! I hope she likes it and I hope all of you do to. -Zero (Alice)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahvie's POV 

I watched as Jeffree advanced toward Jayy 

"h-hey Jeffree"  Jayy said, I could hear the terror in his voice

"hey Jayy" Jeffree purred

"w-what are you d-doing Jeffree?" Jayy said 

"don't worry about it"  oh god..

He pushed Jayy down on the bed and then he started to squirm and push Jeffree off "J-jeffree can you get of me"

"I don't think so hun" he spat and grabbing the top of Jayys underwear

Jayy again tried to struggle and then Jeffree pulled out rope and a ball gag

Jayy then pushed Jeffree off of him and ran to the door.

YES! please Jayy please escape! but Jeffree leaned down and gripped his ankle pulling him to the floor and dragging him back to the bed, tying him up.

At the point I threw my Phone at the wall, but It didn't smash and the sound of Jayys screams, muffled by the gag, echoed through the room as  sat and cried waiting for it to be over . 

the suddenly the screams just turned to just whimpers and I heard the sound of a door shutting come from the phone, I walked over to it and looked to see Jayy sat on the bed only his hands tied, crying his eyes out.

I watched as he cried and shook, his poor eyes filled with pain.

"I love you dahvie" He said 

" I love you too Jayy" I said to the screen

I can't deal with ths anymore, I have to do something.

I wiped my eyes and walked out of my room going into the kitchen and grabbing our biggest knife.

"Dahvie what are you doing?!" Haley asked

"I'm going to kill Jeffree" was all I said before also grabbing a tazer and a baseball bat, and getting in my car, driving to Jeffree's house.

-SKIPPING THE DRIVE-

I got out of my car and walked up to the pink door of Jeffree's house and slammed my fist down on the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if you want to find out if Dahvie kills Jeffree or not, the  COMMENT and VOTE!

lots of love

Zero XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO