SHE'S MINE

(Hey guys sorry I didn't wrote in a while ^^; well heres the third chapter on Jacqueline's pov

It's been a year since me and Susan started dating, people started rumors and etc. So everyone knew she was MINE and mine ONLY. As days passed  I saw guys and a few females crushing and eyeing my girlfriend, I grew with hostility and anger. I became more clingy, more need of attention, extremely bitter at times. I listed all my rivals, all 20 rivals...3 girls and 17 guys...no one else had an interest but them, I wanted to kill them! To kill them all! She's mine and she was mine to begin with no one can have her but me! ONLY ME, THEY ALL HAVE TO DIE! I soon started realizing my sanity was lowering, my twitching has become worse, my eyes crimson red, I needed ​to eliminate them all one by one....hopefully my queen my one and only doesn't notice I killed...I'm doing all this for love, I'm not being greedy! I'm doing it for her own protection! For the protection of our love~ I started laughing.

~school time~

Susan hasn't come to school today because she hasn't been feeling well, she won't be at school for a week, even if I felt lonely without her...it gave me a chance to try and eliminate them all, I was walking around school I wasn't stalking my rivals ok? I was observing and making a list on all their classes especially their free time that was the first day of observation only 6 days left into eliminating them  all. The releasing to go home bell rang as she grinned. I started heading home then stopped deciding to go get medicine​ for my girlfriend as I headed to the pharmacy getting the medicine then walking back home I saw two of my rivals they both looked at me smiling as they walked towards me "we heard Susan wasn't feeling well so we decided to try to find you and ask if we can go see how she's doing" the small female chirped the male standing next to her was holding a basket of goodies. A smile curled up on my face as a slightly giggled at the opportunity "sure" I managed to say as I started walking "follow me" I said cheerfully they both followed me all the way home. "Im home!" I lightly yelled as the two sat in the couch "welcome home" Susan barely managed to yell back "hm...she's taking a shower right now so how about we play a game?" I smiled at them they looked at me slightly freaked out, they both agreed "what's the game?" The guy asked full of curiousity "first you guys close your eyes I'll choose one person to scream then the other is going to open their eyes and try to run!" I had an innocent tone in my voice, they both looked at each other then at me as they nodded and closed their eyes. I soon grabbed a knife, I stabbed the guy in the neck he only screamed for a few seconds soon it went quiet until the female opened her eyes she screamed as she stood up quickly trying to run, but before she could I pounced on her smiling as I twisted her head, a sick crack was heard as the crying screaming female soon was in silence, I decided to stand up and clean the living room soon I dragged the corpses to the dumpster no one was around so it was easy for me to do so, I through them in the dumpster then put my full trash bags on top of  the corpses "done!~" I went back inside and cleaned myself up walking into the room with the medicine and the goodie basket, I smiled innocently walking to my queen "here you go baby girl! Remember you have to take your medicine and relax" she smiled weakly holding my hand making me sit next to her laying down body "Jacky? What were those screams?" I grinned for a moment before smiling innocently "I was just practicing for choir dear" she nodded as she took her medicine soon going to sleep, I laid down next to her hugging MY girlfriend. 5 days then passed and I killed all my rivals, all except one...he was just like me only in a mutt version, I've hated him all my life and now he wants to get what's mine and theirs no way in hell im allowing him to take her.

~Time skip~

It was my last day to kill him, I was going to go look for him but instead he was knocking at my door. I was in half neko half human form I guess he sensed me, I soon opened the door to look up at him the last the very last revival the one I wanted to kill all my life. "Oh...Alexander what brings you here" I asked with an irritated tone "it's Alex and I came to visit what I'll be claiming once I'm done with you" he responded with a light grin, tears streamed down my face I was filled with anger "NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU CLAIM HER! SHE'S MINE! MINE! MINE!" I've snapped at him "Then why don't we settle it once and for all? The demon vs the angel" his grin grew wider as he teleported both of us to an arena he has turn into his true form...an angel who has over powered god and here I am a demon who over powered Satan I decided to turn into my demonic for even if I was at high risk of not gaining my memory back but it was all for Susan...if he got her he'd take her kill her and put her soul in a cabinet I sighed

~Starting the battle~

He lounged at me knocking me onto the ground his arm soon turned into a mini cannon as he aimed for my head shooting it, I blocked it with one of my wings as my tail grabbed him throwing him off of me I winced at the pain inflicted on my wing I stood up immediately before he can shoot again, I then teleported as I tried kicking him but he blocked it, an hour of fighting passed we we're both wounded badly I was still standing unlike him who was laying hopelessly on the ground bleeding out, I limped towards him kneeling down on his back picking up his head "any last words Alexander?" I said coldly then felt tears streaming down his face his voice was softer..."Jacqueline I wish you the best of luck, I'm sorry for betraying you I didn't keep our promise that one day we'll get married...if it wasn't for me trying to steal your relationships we'd stay in good terms...we were the best of friends until I hurt you I'm s-". I ripped off his head before he can apologize. I soon dropped his head feeling guilty I cleaned myself and turned into my human form as I teleported back to my house soon I walked into the room where I attended her, my girlfriend...~