Chapter 7

Kristina's POV.
I wanna party all night! And everyday! The lyrics rang through my ears from the blare of music. Of course, I was almost drunk and at a party. Even my mind is chuckling at how stupid I am. It's 10 and I've already turned down about... 11 of the schools HOTTEST guys. I stood up from my position and popped the top of my lagger. Who would be in front of me? The boy Ive been keeping my distance from, Luke....
I heaved a sigh and tried to walk past him. Unfortunately, he grabbed my wrist again. 'Next time, put your hands in your pockets.' I thought to myself and spun around to face him. I smiled, of course.
"Will you please let me go?" I exaggerated the word 'please'.
"Nope. Your coming with me for a minute."
"Luke! Please?"
Too late, He began pulling me away. He brought me into an empty bedroom in the house of the party. 'How are there empty rooms?' I thought to myself.
"Care to explain why you haven't said a word to me?"
"Huh? Oh... Um... Uh.. I don't know.."
"Yes you do. Are they like brainwashing you? you can't be like the others!"
"What others?"
His blush started to form and I sat on the bed.
"Luke, answer or I leave."
"Uh... It was a long time ago... Long story... I'll tell ya later..."
I sighed and stood up.
"Kristina? I never caught your full name..."
"I never caught yours either.."
"Lucas Robert Hemmings..."
"Cute. Kristina Emma Peyton."
He broke into a grin and I shrugged.