14. I'll find her (GW)

Someone asks me, "how is she?."

I say, "who?"

My brothers ask me, "where is she?"

I tell 'em, "I don't know?"

My friends ask still, "when will you ever show us her?"

And I tell 'em... "as soon as I find her."

I remember those days I lay in my bed thinking, 'where is the half of me, where is she? When is she? Is she even born yet?' I don't know!

Loneliness would kick in at every day's boring point, and I would wish to have her, and I imagined how my life would be like with her in it and I felt so sorry for me, because I never thought it would be me doing this. Me daydreaming all awhile. Me thinking, imaging all this when I could just look around and find a girl and end this misery. But no, I want it to be perfect. .. the romance, the relationship and all that kind of 'crap'!!

And still daily I wanted her, and i missed her... 'her' I never seen... 'her' I never even dreamt of.. O my poor soul... how sad that sounds.

Then I read a book (a few books), I watched a movie (a lot of them). And I thought 'oh, these teach something, they say, ' find someone interesting and have fun. ..live ur life!'' And i would say, 'sure its not like am getting any younger' But the fact that I read one more book made me think of everything differently.. from this, I made my governing principles, and I leant patience... and finaly I looked at the world and laughed 'in its face' and thought... if today I found any random girl and pretended to fall in love and 'go out' with her for a while, I would feel good for a while until when the relationship ended and would be back to where I started from ...thinking... was all this worth it?

So I told myself this simple thing... 'when the world keeps me thinking about u, I will embrace the thought. When i feel bored all day, i will find something to do. I will look at all kinds of girls and I will admire them. But so long as i am able, I will not be desperate to look for any 'experimental short thing' to keep me busy for a while. No i will not. Because I'd rather find something else better to do. But still, God willing (Gw)... I will search for her and i will wait..... i will find her...

Signed AlanineAla9

Aurora

-----------------------------------------------------------
this is scheduled to be written in the book "Aurora" or whatever name i end up calling it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
~ ~ ~