Chapter 3 ~ Demons in the Dark

~~~ Reader's PoV ~~~

"(Y/N), let's get going. Remember ten meters." My mother said while pretending to look through womens tops, obviously avoiding eye contact at all costs.
I rolled my eyes, watching as my mother started walking out of the store. Once she was out I started making my away out behind her, following her orders. "Her and her 'public appearance'." I mumbled. "She already looks like a clown with all that makeup, if not she's closer to a murderer or something." I continued on with my complaining.

I smile as I remember Kuroo and the note I had stuck on his hand. 'I'll probably have to sneak out to get there...' I thought as I watched my mother clamber into her car, now waiting for me to hurry up. I huffed as I sped up my pace, my smile quickly turning to a frown.
Once I had reached the car I rushed to get in the back, while not looking at my mother at all. "I do not want to hear a murmur from you at all, young man." My mother said as she turned on the car and started driving home. "I'll talk with your father about your punishment, then we will have a talk about your behaviour." She said strictly.

'Great. My brother probably thinks I'm dating his best friend, my father thinks I gave up my virginity to a girl, my mother thinks I'm some sought of delinquent and I now need to sneak out for a meet up - which happens to be with my brother's best friend at sunset... Everything is just perfect.' I thought as I stared out of my car window, watching the world whizz by.

The car ride overall was silent, the main sounds being limited to my mother changing the radio often. We eventually pulled in to our driveway and parked, my mother turning of the car as she looked straight ahead. "Go to your room and finish your homework as soon as possible." She said, before getting out and walking into the house.
I didn't say a word as I did what she asked, not wanting to get any worse of a punishment already. I climbed the stairs to my room after I watched my mother make her way to her own room to put away her new clothes.

I shut the door to my room after entering, sitting at my desk. I sighed out loud as I begun looking through all my homework, getting everything ready to finish.
"This is a lot more than what I thought I had." I complained to myself.
'It's probably going to take me at least two hours...' I thought as I quickly put together a playlist of my favourite songs at the moment and getting started.

~~~~~

"Im home!!" Jack yelled as he walked in the door, locking it behind him. 'Already!?' I thought as I looked at the clock in my room.

'5:30'

'Damn, it's almost time.' I thought as looked through my homework again to see how much I have left. 'About 3 pages of this shit left...' I thought, before working out when I should be done with my work.
"Yo, dude." Jack said, before lightly kicking my door. "Can I come in?" He asked, opening the door, walking in with a black shoulder bag over his shoulder. "Why ask when your going to come in anyway?" I said, standing up.

Jack shrugged before shutting the door and smirking. "You know... I learnt some very interesting things today." He said, smirk growing wider. "W-What are you talking about?" I asked, nervous about what he knows.
"Well, I have a friend-"
"Wow that is very interesting." I smirked, cutting him off.
"S-Shut up you asshoe!!" He stuttered before continuing. "I have a friend who I work with, I introduced both of you remember?" He asked, getting a nod in reply. "Well, apparently..." He started, smirk as wide as ever. "That wasn't the first time you two met, was it?" He said, looking in my eyes as I started blushing.