Anxious

It was the first day of packing up to go to London for my 'On-the-job training'! I can't believe I'm going to London and start working there! I'm really looking forward to the sites in London and also spending my day off's with my Friend Talissa, she's a close friend of mine since we started college, the first time I saw her was in the corner of the classroom in first period which is Natsci 002 (Natural Science) our class was on the top floor and every M-W-F we climb the steep ramps every morning, but it never stop us, I was always looking for a challenge for myself and try to achieve it!

Anyway, I was assigned in a hotel in London called Haymarket Hotel, the only knowledge I have in that hotel is that they are a 4 star hotel! I don't know how I'm assigned to this hotel, but I'll do my best!

"Darling."

"Yes mom?" I looked behind me. My mom was already getting those teary eyes and I just can't help it, I got teary eyed too! I hugged my mom and say that everything will be fine as long as we can facetime while I'm there, it will be harsh on the time zones but it'll be alright.

"I'll set my other clock here in the philippines so that i'll know when to call you" I said as surely. My mom gave a small grin and hugged me again saying,

"Thank you for the effort darling, I love you." She placed her hand on my shoulder and began wiping her tears away with her unkept apron.

"I'll be fine mom" I smiled and began carrying my bag to the gate.

I sighed waiting for Talissa to fetch me at the front of my gate, but I know Talissa's always late, so I sat down on the concrete step and listen to some Melanie Martinez songs, everything about her is fantastic an unique! I can't wait to go to her live shows soon.

After 30 minutes of waiting, Talissa's car parked in front of the gate and opened her car door. "Come on! We're going to be late!" As she gestures toward the car door. I rolled my eyes and began hugging my mom once more and waving good bye.

"Hey Ecin~" Talissa brought out a box of stick-o's out of her yellow bag. I grinned back and stole the stick-o and Talissa frowns, but it's all fun and games between us two. Nothing can separate us.

1 hour went by and we reached the airport, I hurriedly grabbed my backpack and my suitcase, breathing in that airport smell. Talissa puts on her Chanel glasses and walks like she's a supermodel or an actress. I feel like a extra.

Most of the time we're waiting for the plane to arrive is singing highschool musical songs unironically. Some people on the airport starts to laugh at us or give us a weird look. We don't care if it's cringy, admit it, it's the most beloved disney movie of all time! Haha! Haters gonna hate.

When our plane arrived we sat beside each other in the plane, Talissa insist that she's beside the window but the seat plan is that I'm sitting beside the window and she has nothing to do about it. I laugh at her misery and began putting on my earphones to listen to some Jon Bellion next.

It was a long ride from the philippines to london, I don't even know if my legs are prepared for alien ground!

"We have reached London." The lady announced.

"We're here."