The First Institutional Class ... Law

When Cali was younger she never watched random things like normal children did she watcheId a lot of Judge Judy. When she  was born in 1996  , that was the only thing on the T.V . Later the became cartoons , but Cali was to busy focusing on what she thought was her future   , until  She got to Middle School .

Flashback

"Miss Taylor " said their English teacher Miss Abrahams  "do you have anything to share with us today as you're always quiet " ." Oh heavenly father , was she becoming a mute... ? "

"No , miss Abrahams  , I have nothing to say today and I never will having a teacher like you "She said under her breath. "Goody then let's move on ". Cali had always wanted to become a lawyer , but when she was stuck in 45minute classes with Teachers like miss Abrahams she was stuck on the train of Careers . Not knowing who to turn to for advice she asked herself but didn't get any answers there .
She wasn't close with her mother or father . She was the only child in family . Nobody understood her . She just didn't fit in .

    Back to the present tense

  Cali was very well kept she always knew what the correct answers  regarding to her life . So when she met Tyler she felt a bit uncomfortable because never in her life had she met a person that open about themselves. Tyler tried speaking to Cali but she held back and kept her whereabouts to her self ... So all Tyler knew was that she was a Girl from Virginia.