Kou x Neko!Reader.

Requested by: Flame_the_Cat

Y/n pov
"Hey hey hey Y/n channnnnnnnnn~"
You look over to see kou in the doorway of your room in the mansion.
"O-oi hai kou kun!!" He smiles and hides something behind his back
"I got something for you y/n chan!"
You get up from your bed and smiles
"Thanks Kou kun! What is it?" You say trying to look behind his back with your ears poking up in delight.

Kou pov
"Thanks kou kun! What is it?"
Y/n says trying to look behind my back.. mm.. she is so cute when she pokes her ears up.. she better do that only around me!..if she does that around others i may just have to kill them and punish her..
I give her the kitty treats
"Suprize y/n channnnnn!!!!"
I see her ears poke up again and smile.

Y/n
I smile brightly while looking at the kitty treats he had in his hand.
He sure knows how to treat a neko hehe.
I try to grab the treats but he pulls them back.
"H-hey kou kun!" I pout
I can see a faint blush apear apon his cheeks.
He then smirks and glares at me.
He shakes his head"tisk tisk tisk no no y/n chan! Only when you be a good kitty, i will give you a treat..But you know.. maybe if you give me a kisssssuuuuu~~"
I blush.. i know i like him but i cant give to him easily..
I smile and say " hmm.. and what if i dont wanna?"
I tease him.

Kou pov

She smiles and says "hmm.. and what if i dont wanna?"
My jaw opens wide, suprized at what she just said.. shes trying to tease me.. i smirk and wrap my arms around her waist , pulling her close, one hand softly grabing her waist while the other grabed her tail and started rubbing it.
I smirk and wispers in her ear
"Then i'm going to have to punish you, y/n channnn~"

Y/n

I can feel him tug me closer to him as he rubs my tail.. i softly moan.
(If you dont know, to nekos.. when you rub there tail, its sorta like a weekness if you know what i mean( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
I can feel him smirk against my neck when he wispers in my ear "then i'm gonna have to punish you y/n channnn~" i blush and turn my head twoards his and kisses him..i can feel him kiss back.. at first i was hesitant by the kiss but i soon melted into it.. i felt his tongue slip into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance, of cource he won.. after a couple on seconds we seperate for a breath.. i look at him blushing.."c-can i have a treat now?"
He shakes his head and wispers.."we are not done yet..Y/n channnnnnn~"

------——-------——-------——--------——

That was all guys!
I am pretty sure you know what happened after that( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didnt wanna write the lemon bc the request didnt say lemon so.. if you want the full lemon comment
PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!!
Sorry if you didnt ;-;
Thank you!
lets go for
3 votes
4 comments~