Bully! Ayato x sad/Bullied! Reader

Requested by: fatema-chan

Y/n pov

I was walking through the halls of the school, minding my own Business when i suddenly bumped into someones hard chest..
I look up to see..ayato himself..
I gulp hard.. knowing he is the big bully of this school..

Ayatos pov
I was walking to my class room when i feel someone bump into me, i look down and spots a girl with h/c h/l hair.. she is smaller than me of course..
i growl under my breath " tch Hey!! Watch where your going!!! You dare to bump into yours truly!?" I grab her wrist and yank her so she is against my chest.. she looks up to me with fear..
I smirk.. i love to sense fear from girls that seem interesting..

Y/n pov
I shiver and feel my heart beating fast.. i am scared.. i start to cry..
He look at me with worry in his eyes but it soon goes away when he says "dammit stop crying! You look like a whimp.."
I keep crying and i can feel him dragging me to the abandoned class room.
He yanks me down hard.. and he gets ontop of me.
I blush as i still cry, he grabs my chin roughly and looks into my eyes..
He smirks and licks my cheek as he trails down to my neck then to my collarbone..
He whispers " i see you have stoped crying~"
I blush..
"Hm..be a good girl to yours truly..stay by my side all day! Dont talk to ANYONE..but me..if anyboy looks at you..tell me i will deal with the rest.. and remember..you belong to yours truly only..!"
I blush and nod.."y-yes master.."

----——--——-------——-------–—----——

I AM SO SORRY
I can tell rn that this one shot was not the greatest..tell me if you want me to redo it dont worry i will!
I am just really tired so i didnt do well..
I am sorry
Gomen gomen gomen