💗

You and the group go to Altissia shopping centre and are having lunch in the food court you sit next to your best mate (Noctis), your boyfriend (Prompto) opposite you, Gladiolus and Ignis are sitting next to Prompto, you are playing Truth or Dare with your mates it's your turn and you pick truth. "OK (y/n) who was your first kiss?" Prompto questioned. "Umm he has black hair blue eye's and was very popular with girls in high school, I have his phone number and know were he lives his farther is a close friend of my mum. Ahh Noctis?" You said embarrassing him and giving him a nudge in the chest. "Oi Noctis why you kiss my bestie?" Prompto asked intimidatingly "Let me explain." Noctis said "NO!!!" Prompto screamed,  dumping you on the spot and stormed off Ignis went after him while you tried to stop your tears but the wall crumbled and your face flooded with tears. "It will be alright (y/n)." Noctis comforted, Prompto came back apologized to you and Noctis. "You broke my heart you Sociopath!!" You screeched at the top of your lungs. Ignoring him you explained to the rest of the group what happened.

Flashback

You and lunafreya were pelting at fall speed through the grand halls of luciis you turned a corner and you tripped over a lump in the carpet and landed on top of Noctis smashing your lips against his (arkward). You interrupted the meeting your mother and the king were having and blurted out pointing to Noctis "H-He kissed me! End of flashback
"See." Noctis said face palming him self mentally "Oh I'm so so sorry (y/n)" Prompto confessed "I don't care about you or your life you piece of sugar Honey ice tea. Now if y'all excuse me I need too clear my head." You said running to the docks Prompto tried to follow but fails badly. He decides too go shopping to buy you a sorry gift he buy's you a personalized cake, a friendship necklace to match his, a beautiful Shiba inu (dog in media) with f/c bow, a bouquet of (favorite flowers) and a handwritten apology. You all meet back at the Regila and Prompto gives you your gifts and you read the note saying (watch the vid)

You leaped into his arm accepting his apology. "Huh girls these days." Noctis grunted rolling his eyes "Forgive and forget." You said childishly. "Come on my chocobo." You said jumping on Prompto's back as if he was a chocobo.