Love Me Back

A.N 

Hii, I hope you like our book, It wont be very rude, so don't be worried. Oh and don't bother putting hate in the comments because I don't care. If there will be any rude or mature content I will warn beforehand. Vote and comment!!!! These are our twitter names: https://twitter.com/_audreyamy   https://twitter.com/MifsudAmy https://twitter.com/KristinaAmy2 

Summary

Blue Jennings has a very depressing past that she wants to keep hidden from everyone. But what if there is that one person that wants to get to know her? What if that person starts to dig deeper into her past and wont give up until they find out exactly what caused her to do these things? What if Blue starts to see that there is someone that cares about her, that she can give her heart to? Find out in Love me Back.

Chapter 1:

Blue's P.O.V.

I held the blade in my trembling hand with tears streaming down my face. I kept telling myself that no body cares. No body is here to stop me and no body will even notice. My mum left me when I was little and my alcoholic dad kicked me out of my own house a couple years ago. To make it worse I now live in a rundown flat in the center of a dangerous neighborhood. While the blade was tearing through the skin on my thigh I though about how shit my life actually is.

-My mum left me when I was 10

-I have an alcoholic dad that kicked me out of the house when I was 15

-I live in a run down flat

- I have no friends at school except for my best friend.

How much more shit can I take before I break down and just don't want to live anymore. By this time blood was trickling down my leg onto the white tiled floor. The physical pain was better than putting up with the emotional pain that hits me with every memory of my past or family. It feels like I'm drowning in my own pit of sorrow and there is no one to pull me back out.

Everyday I wake up and go to school. Straight after I go to the local bakery and work till late at night to pay my bills. Its always the same old boring routine that will probably never change but I guess that's what happens when I'm just a mistake that should have never happened in the first place.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please like vote and comment!!!!!!!!

It would mean a lot to uss!!!

Thanks for the reads