Chapter 4: Confidence Boost

Recap:

Blue's P.O.V.

I snatched the ice cream box out of Nick's grasp and ran to the kitchen. As I was finishing the ice cream he came running into the kitchen and tackled me gently to the floor.

As he straddled my waist he said "You have a little something there". He pointed to my lip.

"Where?" I asked obliviously.

" Right." He leaned in a bit closer, "Over," He said while brushing our noses together, "Here" he whispered while closing the gap between our lips.

As he kissed me I felt sparks igniting and a fire so strong burn inside of me.

From that moment I knew that I was in love with him.

As he pulled back from the long passionate kiss he looked into my eyes and said

"I think I'm in love with you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick's P.O.V.

As I stared into her eyes I saw the broken pieces of her heart piece back together. My broken angel was finally being slowly pieced back together from all the devastating memories that she held deep inside of her. She smiled slightly and whispered,

"I think I'm in love with you too." In that moment I didn't want to let her go. All I wanted to do was hold her in my arms and make her feel safe and wanted in life.

I picked her up and took her to my room , gently I placed her down onto my bed and kissed her forehead .

"I need to leave " she said while trying to get off the bed but I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back and was trying to escape from my grip . But every time she tried I just squeezed her tightly till she gave up and laid down beside me .

"But..." she whispered.

"No, I'm not letting you go home by yourself. Here I'll give you something to wear." I told her as i walked towards my dresser.

"But why do you suddenly care about me?" she asked with a couple of tears streaming down her face.

At that moment she looked llike the broken angel thatdidnt see any hope in this world." I've always cared about you," I told her, " I just never knew how to express my feelings for you so i pretended to hate you." I walked over to her and kissed away her tears that were flowing down her cheeks. "Come on, lets get u changed out of those uncomfortable clothes."

Once we were changed I lay her down on the bed with my arm wrapped around her waist but she pushed me back.

"If we are going to be sleeping in the same bed there needs to be some sort of barrier between us." She told me so i grabbed my pillow and placed it between us.

After a couple of minutes i heard her breathing level out, signalising that she was asleep so i grabbed the pillow and threw it onto the floor. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"Stay with me." I whispered to her.

"Always."I heard her faintly whisper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue's P.O.V.

I woke up with a warm and fuzzy feeling buzzing inside of me. I felt a huge weight draped over me and when i fluttered my eyes open i saw a head of blonde-brown hair lying on my stomach. All the events from yesterday came rushing back to me. The feeling of his lips to mine, the way the words 'i love you' sounded coming from his mouth. And the fact that they were all for me was overwhelming. I felt a blazing fire run through my veins and touch every single part of my body. I havent felt a feeling like this inc