Once You're Mine (Haylor Fanfiction)

_Chapter 1_

Taylor's POV
31st March 2012
"Taylor we need you on the red carpet in ten minutes, please follow me!" A guy dressed in black told me as he entered my dressing room.
"Sure." I answered standing up and straightening my dress before following him down the hall. As we got closer to the exit I started to hear the fans screams. It was a sunny afternoon so as I stepped outside on the carpet I didn't mind the fact that I was wearing a sleeveless dress. I walked towards the fans, who were screaming loudly, and took a few pictures with them before posing in front of the paps. After a few minutes of flashes I moved over to one of the hosts who briefly interviewed me.
"I know you're nominated for 'the big help' award which Michelle Obama will be presenting." He said.
"Yes I am! It's crazy."
"Well the best of luck and have a great evening."
I walked back into the building after waving to the screaming fans. Loads of other celebrities are attending the awards tonight and Katy Perry and One Direction are going to be performing their winter hits. I've never met the 1 D boys before but I know all the words to their first single 'What makes you beautiful'.
I walked into the studio and found my seat. The 1 D boys were already in the room and were seated four rows behind me. Katy and Selena, who are seated beside me, were still backstage so I didn't really know what to do with myself and started fiddling with my hair. Suddenly I heard a deep rough voice coming from behind me,
"Hi" he said. I quickly turned around and found myself face to face with Harry Styles.

_Chapter 2_

Taylor's POV
31st March 2012
I'm pretty sure I blushed as soon as I saw Harry standing in front of me. I had never seen him so close up before and I hadn't realised how beautiful he was, with his green-blue eyes, his perfectly styled curls and the most stunning smile. We small talked for a while, which Harry was really good at and I found myself wanting to know more and more about him. He told me it was one of the first times he'd been to America and was really excited about the whole thing.
" I can't believe I'm actually in L.A. and performing our first single in front of all of you guys and live on tv. I'm actually quite nervous!" He said in his lovely deep voice.
"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great. And you know you've got loads of American fans." I told him.
He smiled a crocked smile which I don't know why made me feel a bit dizzy.
"Thanks. You're really nice you know." Harry said running his hand through his hurls. " And I was wandering if-"
"Hi Taylor!" I turned around and saw Selena and Katy heading for us. I'd forgotten about them and about the fact that I was at the awards. Harry turned around too, then looked back at me. "Um. I guess I'll see you around later at the party." He said to me and walked back to his band mates with his hands in his pockets.
"Ah Harry Styles!" Selena said sitting next to me, " I hope we didn't interrupt anything!"
"No" I said quickly, " don't worry we were just chatting."
~
The show was great and I actually won 'the give help' award and got to share the stage with Michelle Obama! "This night can't get any better!" I thought.
"Taylor!"
I could hear Harry's voice calling my name and after a few second he was walking beside me.
Maybe I was wrong. This night could get even better.

_Chapter 3_

Taylor's POV
31st of March 2012
Harry talked to me all the way down the hall to the party room. We mainly discussed the show and agreed or disagreed on the award winners. When we got to the party most of the celebrities were already there.
"I'll get you a drink." Harry said to me and walked towards the cocktail bar.
I was just staring at him. His hair. His body. His clothes. There was something mysterious about him and I couldn't help but feel fascinated and attracted by it.
"Here you go." Harry said handing me a fruit cocktail as he sipped a bier.
We just drank for a few minutes listening to the music then Harry turned to me,
" Do you want to dance?" He said smiling his crooked smile.
His smile dazzled me once again. "Um, I'm not that good at dancing." I told him, staring at the ground.
"I'll lead." He said really trying to convince me. " I won't let you fall, I promise." He said reaching out for my hand.
I couldn't resist him so I agreed and we stepped on the dance floor. I looked around and saw Justin and Selena dancing too.
"How can you dance to this music?" Harry shouted. Then he winked at me and told me to follow him. He asked the dj if he could put some songs on, so we spent most of the night messing about with the console. We kept laughing and changing songs so after a while the dj got fed up and asked us to leave.
"That was so much fun!" Harry said as we walked to the back door. After all that music and messing around we both needed a breath of fresh air. We sat against the studio wall and talked for about an hour. He was so funny and easy to talk to, he didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all and the way he looked at me while I spoke was just breathtaking.
"So," Harry said as we walked towards the taxi, "are you free tomorrow?"