That First Kiss with that One Girl

Yeah... there's a girl. She's that smoking hot seventh grader that would never fall for me. I sure fell for her though, like every other guy in the universe. But, she has a boyfriend, not surprising. Well her name is Isabella, but everybody calls her Izzy. She is a big brown eyed brunette. She is just...perfect.

Oh. By the way I'm Daniel. I'm an eighth grader at MockingJay Middle School in Texas. You were probably thinking I'm a nerd, but I'm actually on the baseball team, and frankly Isabella loves baseball!

But she won't go out with me. I just don't understand.

Isabella is in honors, like me. So we see each other some bit. Izzy isn't the preppy type either. She is a country girl. She does everything country. And oh damn when she wears her cowboy boots with her shorts, she looks hotter than usual.

Well I'm thinking that this year I'm getting my first real kiss. I know that sounds weird but I want my first real kiss. And I want to see if I have a chance with Isabella, so might as well try.

Authors note!!

Well I hope u are enjoying the book so far!! This is my first publishing to wattpad, so please please please like share and comment! I was bored on a Saturday morning so here u go. This is to be continued is u want me to continue like and comment!