Kihyun Facts√

Kihyun facts:
– He was the 3rd trainee confirmed as a member of Monsta X (after survival TV show “No Mercy”).
– In the band he’s the mom, the nagging one.
– He’s the best vocalist of the group.
– He graduated from DIMA, Dong’Ah Institute of Media and Arts.
– He likes composing songs and writing lyrics.
– He helped composing some of Monsta X’s songs.
– He can play the piano and the guitar.
– He released a single with Sistar’s Soyou & Giri boy titled “Pillow”.
– He is close to Soyou because she takes good care of her doseangs (younger brothers).
– Kihyun said he would like to release a duet with fellow Monsta X member Hyungwon.
– When asked with which female artists he would like to collaborate in the future he named IU.
– He has a baby niece (and he loves her a lot).
– He can speak a bit of Mandarin.
– He says he’s the best cook out of the members, since he has experience as a chef.
– According to him the rest of the members are horrible cooks.
– He’s especially good at making ramen.
– He keeps peach water in the dorm fridge (the peach water was given to him by his mom and grandma).
– He is the cleanest member in the dorm.
– He said his cleaning nature came from his father whom he takes after.
– He shared his favorite song is Joe Hisaishi’s “Merry-Go-Round” from the Howl’s Moving Castle soundtrack.
– When Kihyun appeared on “Masked Singer” the fans recognized his voice right away.
– He said he’d like to be like artist Kim Gunmo.
– Kihyun listed Michael Jackson as a foreign artist whose vocals he admires.
– Some of Kihyun’s nicknames are: “Cutie” because he is cute, Kirange, which is a combination between his name and his orange colored hair and Tinie, due to his small size.
– Only Kihyun and Shownu consider themselves very attractive, the rest of the members consider themselves as being “ok”.
– He has cute dimples on his cheeks.
– He has the habit to space out.
– He can’t do aegyo.
– He owns a few bottles of perfume.
– Hobbies: Dancing and hanging out with friends.
– His favorite color is Blue.
– One of his favorite food is chicken.
– Kihyun’s ideal type: a girl who seems like a baby and has a lot of aegyo.

ALOONNY❤