Chapter 9

Kai's P.O.V

I feel so stupid i cant believe i said something like that. i know graduation is in a few days. Anyways i was walking to Eins house and i knocked on the door. Eins mom answered. "Can i help you?" She asked i studdered a reply "umm..i..is E..ein here". She nodded and took me to his room."sweetie theres someone her to see you", she said. I heard the door unlock and the door opened. At first Ein looked a bit confused then almost shut the door but i stoped it. His mom had walked of and it was just us. "What do you want", he stated as i stood there in silence. "Listen i was wrong i shouldnt have said those things to you". He just looked at me and then looked like he was going to cry. "Come on dont cry im so so sorry", i said as i started to tear up. I brought him into a hug then asked if i could come into his room, of course he let me in. "Kai...", he started as he closed the door. "Ein let me talk ok." He inly nodded and i was quick to respond, "i'm sorry that i hurt your feeling and if you really want to know i still love you and i wanted to tell you that myself." He looked shocked at first then hugged me again, "Kai i love you too." He said and i leaned forward, our lips meeting once again. We broke apart when there was a knock at the door. Ein answered to his mom and she asked if i would like to stay for dinner. Of course i did but i called my mom to make sure it was all right if i did.

A/N ok am i the only one who wants fan art of this. Also sorry for not updating in awhile anyway im doing one last chapter to this then an epilogue so if you want kinda a sequal or another ship from this story let me know K. Well BYE WARRIORS!!!