Chapter 3

Ein's P.O.V

Few months later

I was walking down the hallway heading to my next class when i was thrown into a locker by Daniel and his crew. ( Ein Daneil)
"Hey look at the omega". Him and his friends snickered as i stood back up."come on guys this is imature" they continue to attack me and throwing insults at me. "We'll keep your little secret quiet if you stop hanging around the alpha" i started to tear up. How dis they know about that. I sadly nodded my head then ran into my next class slamming into my seat just beforw the bell rang. Tears filled my eyes as i sat staring at the only person (other than neon and travis) who was nice to me. I felt a hand hit my shoulder and looked up at the orange hair Mief'wa that i had a crush on. "Why are you crying", he asked softly and i just continued to stare at the desk. This was an Animal science class and guess what, Daniel and his crew were in this class. I looked to Kai then to Daniel and he seemed to understand what i ment. "Wanna hang out after school today" he asked before standing up."y..ya i w..would like that". He walked to his seat coincidentally behind Daneil and glared at him most of the class period.

(Time skip for the FABOULOUS viewers)

I was waiting out side the school building waiting Kai. A few moments later he walked out the door and we decided to go to his house. It was quiet along walk but we made it and he invited me in.

A/N you guys enjoy this chapter ya its alittle wierd but it all has a poit her so...BUE WARRIORS!!!