Forgive and forget

Forgive and Forget
Omniscient

Lyric woke up to someone laughing; she shot up out the bed thinking it was a groupie only to find Niqo's ,god mother,Nia.

"Hey." She said to Jasmine. She sat down next to here. "How you been?"

"I've been okay, well I was okay. Until-" Miracle cut her off by walking in the living room.

"Mommy, when is Niqo going to be back with the food?"

"I don't know baby. He'll be here soon."

"Okay." Miracle went back to the guest room, and started playing her Xbox. You would think she'll be playing with dolls or painting her nails. Well you thought wrong Miracle is a tomboy. Well at least that's what her mother thinks. Nia has a secret of her own. That's not the reason why she dresses like a boy, hang out with boys,and want boyish things.

"What were you going to say?" Lyric asked Nia.

"Um... Miracle told me that her father had raped her."

"Woah." Lyric was shocked, she was completely lost for words.

"I'm sorry that happened to her."

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize under the ground is where he belongs. But I'm sorry about heya he did to you. If I would have known what he did to my daughter he would have been in jail and that wouldn't have happened to you."

"It's fine. It's not your fault. He got what he deserved."

"Yea."

They ladies continued to chat until Niqo came with their Chinese food.
>>>>>>>>
Niqo pov~
I have to tell Lyric that Nia and miracle are staying with us for a while. Lyric is a nice person but I don't know how she gon' take this information. She might flip out and say 'hell nah they ain't staying with us' or she might be cool with.

"Bae!" I yelled from down stairs.

"What?!" She yelled from upstairs.

"Come here!"

Moments later she came walking down the stairs. I got up and grabbed her hand and we walked back to the couch and sat down.

"I need to tell you something."

She nodded her head. "Okay."

"Miracle and Nia gone be staying with us for a while. Just until they start to feel safe and get over, D's, death."

"Okay. Well we can all work together to get through it then."

"Yea, you okay?"

"Yea, I'm straight."

"Good. Because Ion' want my baby walking around the house moping,because of that."

"I'm a work in progress. I get better everyday; it's just at night time I have those nightmares, but they'll eventually stop." She smiled.

I love to see my baby smile. It brightens my day.

"Yea, I know." I looked her in her eyes."You know I love you right?"

"Yea, I love you to." I kissed her.

"Good." I mumbled during the kiss.

A/N~ If you have a very clean mind and don't want to corrupt it with dirty things I advise you to.....keep reading this chapter😉. Don't ever say I ain't warn you.

I picked Lyric up and wrapped her legs around me. And walked to the bed room (the one down here) and laid her on the bed never breaking the kiss. I got on top her and started grinding on her and kissing her neck leaving hickeys.

I took my shirt off and her booty shorts and underwear and started getting busy with my tongue. She started riding my face as I licked her up and down making her organsm build.

"Niqooo stop I'm bout to-" she came all on my tongue. I swallowed it and licked the rest then pulled down my pants and boxers and slid into her. Man I hope she don't get pregnant.

Vote~

Comment~

Sorry 4 da wait (in Lil Wayne voice) but I'll be updating again tomorrow I couldn't flood y'all today but imma try to flood y'all with updates tomorrow.