I Still Remember(Heartbroken!!Ruki[the GazettE] X Reader)

Warning! This story has some traces of depression and heartbrokeness. Please,do not read if you are a victim of these kinds of mental illnesses.

*****

Ruki's POV

I wander in an endless spiral of dancing stars that seem to be fading into dust.

The time you were gone,it seemed to be the end of my time,not yours but mine.

How would you have known if I truly loved you?

I could still taste the saltiness of my tears when you left my sight.

"This is for the best,Ruki. Please..."

At that moment,those words you uttered strangled me,leaving me breathless,drowning in my personal sea of despair.

Your personal leave took me under that sea of despair,like a metal ball chain to my ankle,unable to let me go to the surface and breathe again.

Many things clouded my sight and way,preventing any needed-contact between the two of us.

I still sit here,memories seemed to be killing me slowly like a small dosage of a powerful venom inserted into my bloodstream.

Agony is eating me up. But still,I remained the fun-sized guy I was before,not letting anyone else know my internal sorrow.

But how could I forget you,dear?

I have seem to lose all dazzling light in this down-struck nightmare. Why was it always just like this?

I fall down the rabbit hole like Alice,deeper and darker it went. My arms stretched to the light in vain as my vision blurred.

I used to wake up to see you,but all I see is the pitch black darkness.

Even in this dark cage of darkness,I still hear your beautiful laughter,I can still see your smile...I...I...

...I still remember you,(Y/N).