My Short Story.

(If you would like to, please go ahead and play the music while reading. It will put in the mood more.. and i have to say how i made up this short stroy by myself and i want you to believe me that i didnt steal this from anyone , so the way i made this short sad story is that i was in class, this speaker came and started talking about the solar system.. and then he started talking about black holes and how they were formed..right there and then.. the story just came into my head.. ik stupid but i am serious..so i decided to share the story with everyone so..OH AND ALSO i really dont know what happens when you go into a black hole and i really dont wanna know so..dont blame me if i am wrong but this is what i saw.. NOWWWWWWWWWWWW Injoy!!!)

----------------------------------------------

The woman was in her house, the husband was at work, her beautiful child was barley learning to walk.. then suddenly..the lights flashed on and off.. the sudden darkness spreaded across the house.. she heard her son cry and she quickly scrambled to him and held him tight as he cried onto her chest..
She waited five minutes.. maybe even more waiting for the lights to come back on.. or even ..her husband to come back home..Then Soon her husband came to her and the sons side..running to them and hugging them tightly saying" s-sweetie.. i am sorry i couldnt contact you b-but when the power cut off we got signs that the sun has exploded and when we looked outside.. there was a super nova.. a big black hole has been formed..!" The woman gasped with her son still in her arms, solftly starting to drift to sleep calmly.. the husband grabs the wifes arm and yanks her outside to show her the black hole he saw..when he was really leading them to there end.. the black hole was right infront of them.. getting ready to pull them inside the hole of darkness...the woman look up in fear.. the husband quickly hugs the woman and child right between both of their chest.. soon.. they cant feel the ground beneath there feet.. they are now floating in the pit of darkness with nothing but the five senses they have left.
"H-hun?" The wife calls out.
"Right here love.."
She smiles to herself but then it soon dissaperes to a worried expression.. she feels a bump inbetween the husband and her.. she now knows her son is safe between them..
"Whatever you do dont let go.."
The husband said to his wife as they are holding eachother tightly as they float to anywhere yet no where..

The wife soon fell asleep in her husbands arms.. trusting him to stay awake to keep her and their son with him.. soon enough she wakes up, calling out to her husband hearing his reply in a sleepy way "h-hm?" She notices that he is half asleep half awake.. so she stays quiet trying not do disturb him..she smiles in a worried way..thinking that he could have let go and we would have been seperated.. but that smile dissaperes yet again.. thinking to herself..- why am i smiling? There is nothing to smile about. We are here alone in a dark black hole..we are going to die with no food and water to support us..and no milk for my baby..-..but soon she notices something is missing.. she feels there is nothing between her and her husband.
She starts to panick.. why didnt i feel him not here earlier!? She ask herself..
She shakes her husband "h-hun..Our baby! He is gone!!"
"H-huh?" Her husband replys "what do you mean he is not here?!"
"HE IS GONE!"
She shouts angry .. soon the husband stays quiet..holding his wife in his arm trying to calm her "shh its ok.. we will get out of this just hope ok.." she crys into his chest.. drifting herself to sleep as she hears the crys and moans of the other people in the distance..

The wife soon wakes up.. cold.. hugging only herself.. no warmness hugging her.. she opens her eyes wide trying to see but she fails.. all she sees is darkness.. as if her eyes were closed this whole time..
" K-kevin?" She says softly
"K-kevin!?"
She says again..wanting to hear a reply from her tired husband.. she calls once more
" KEVIN!!??" With no reply but silence..she couldnt even hear the crys from others but herselfs..why did I fall asleep.. I would have not lost my husband..
she was now alone.. silence and darkness keeping her company as if it was enough..
She thought to herself.. I would have rathered die from a gun shot.. or taken pills to put myself to sleep..
No.. im going to have to die.. sad.. cold.. starve to death..
Then..with her depression sinking into her body and mind..
She finally saw light.