prologue

why does she always sleep ? Is sleeping her hobby or what ?   muttered annoyed and anxious by the black long-haired girl holding a mirror in her hands reflecting her face to look at time to time.

 did you know, Miss Mary gave her a nickname of her own. It's called Sleeping Beauty  mumbled the blonde ponytail girl with red and blue dye at the end of her end.

 I get that she likes to sleep and her mother is obviously sleeping beauty but what's with the beauty at the end ? ❞uttered annoyed by the Blonde-grey coloured hair with snow blue flaky dress.

 Yeah, she's not even that pretty tho ❞ the blue red hair murmured rolling her eyes. ❝ True, I'm the prettiest in this school ❞the black hair one added, looking at the reflection of her so-beautiful face through her mirror.

 No, I'm the prettiest! ❞ the red blue hair and blonde-grey hair shrugged at the same time.

While they were arguing who were more prettier. ❝ Hey Mia, Nik, Shimmer! Why are you three bad mouthing our friend, beauty! ❞ someone spoke making the three girls stopped their conversation, tilting to see who dare to scold them.

Nik, Mia and Shimmer are a rebel. Mia Quinn is their leader somehow and is the daughter of Harley Quinn with the blue-red dye on the end of her hair just like her mother.

Nik Mirror the daughter of the evil queen who is addicted with mirrors like her mother is. She could never be separated with her lovable magic mirror. Shimmer Snow is the daughter of the Cold Snow Queen. Her hair blondie-grey with flakey blue dress, snowflakes earrings and a small snow crown on top.

 well .. Well .. Well, who do we have here? Some company?  shuttered Mia twisting her red blue hair around while crossing their arms and a sly grin plastered.

 The O-Hair and her friend. Risaa Broch the daughter of the brave Merida. Owh you're so brave I'm scared  The black headed Nik mirror spoke insulting risaa. Risaa was just started to move but was calmed by Adrianne.

 Dallie the daughter of the evil maleficent but turned good. What a bad daughter you are! And next here we have The Rose daughter, have you sharpen your thorn Adrianne? ❞ huffed Shimmers insulting the two princesses. Laughing an evil laugh at the end. They completely ignored what

 Here's the O'hair , want me to help you braid your long hair Krystal?  she muttered laughing. ❝ or do you want me to help you cut it  she added smirking.

 I like my hair the way it is Mia, I don't need your help  Krystal snapped at Mia, making a poker face with an eyebrow raised smirking. Mia rolled her eyes in annoyed.

 Augusta Apple the daughter of Snow white. Do you want an apple? I could make one for you sweetie  Nik muttered laughing an evil laugh looking at Augusta's reaction.

 why don't you reflect yourself in the mirror of truth first!  Augusta snapped proudly putting one of her hand at her side waist. Nik was annoyed by them. Then, we were all glaring at each other until..

 Hi guys, what are you doing here ? ❞ someone spoke softly. We all turned seeing Beauty already awake.

 let's go girls! ❞ Mia grunts clicking her finger, flipping their hairs before walking away through the hallway.

 what were they doing here with you guys? ❞beauty murmured.

Shooking her head ❝ nothing, you're already awake. We were just about to wake you. Anyway, let's go to recess ❞Dallie mumbled smiling, holding out her hand.

 okay?  beauty shrugged, taking dallie's hand, walking to the royal cafeteria.

- : - : - : - : -

Act what you just read doesn't have anything to do with the book. I just decided to do it for fun. Anyways, this book is where I'll update for tags, diary, news, new book and so much more about me. I hope you enjoy it, thank you

-XOXO eun

  ©eunctrick 2017