Feelings?!

Omg okay since I when to bed I had no clue what what's going on outside. Apparently this is what happen while I was asleep.

Aunty Leila's pov

"Oh sir and Mdm you're back!" I smiled happily to see them home. "Aunty Leila you're back! Does Rachel know? She must be so excited to finally not having to eat my pre-cooked dinner." "Yes she knows, she's in her room sleeping." Sir and Mdm quickly place their things down and I helped them hang their coat while talking a bit. Then we sat on the dinning table and continued talking.

Rachel's Mother's pov

So I was definitely excited to see that Aunty Leila is back. Although she is The Maid of the house we still treated her like family, and she helped us a lot when Rachel was young. So once we came home we quickly sat at the dinning table to talk. "Sir Mdm did you know Rachel has already made 4 new friends?! Isn't this only her second day at school?" Aunty Leila asked curiously. "Of course we do she told us about them yesterday." "Oh and the guys they seem really close to her." "WHAT 3 guys!" My Husband suddenly shouted softly. "Calm down" I said while hitting him lightly on the arm. "What 3 guys, how come I don't know about them! Were they in our house?!" "Yes sir, they were I asked them to stay for dinner then they left after" aunty Leila said calmly. "Honey don't worry I know who they are, sort of, I didn't tell you because I knew you were going to act like this" I said pointing at him. 

Back to the story

I woke up with the song "my side" (songs up there⬆️ you guys should hear it) omg it was so much better then that alarm. Anyways once I got ready and opened my room door I could smell BREAKFAST

Yum

I quickly when down and saw what was on the dinning table

I quickly when down and saw what was on the dinning table. Avocado toast with bacon. Yummy! I greeted Aunty Leila good morning and after having my breakfast I headed to school. In the car I was snoozing off because I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know why but every time I close my eyes Junkai pops out in my head. I could see he was jealous while we were reading the love letters. But I didn't say anything because it was obvious he was trying to hide it. I don't know why but when I saw him being jealous my heart felt warm.

Wait what?! What was I thinking the entire night that caused me my beauty sleep! -.-

Soon we reached the school gate I saw they 4 of them waiting there. I got off the car and greeted them good morning. And we all walked to class together. First class of the day was science and we had to split because Junkai, Wang yuan and I have the same class and Amanda and qian xi had the same class.

Which means they are together! Alone! Omg! XoX But I bet I was the only one who realised

Qian xi's pov

I was walking to class with Amanda since we had the same class and it was an awkward silence all the way till we reached our class. "So..can I seat with you?" Amanda asked shyly. I blushed a bit "okay, sure you can" we walked in to the class and the lesson begin.

A/N
Haha you thought the feeling was between Junkai and Rachel right😹 nope but that's coming soon!
Sorry for slow updates I New at this whole story writing thing😅