Chapter1.

Let me remember how I ended up in a party? Oh yeah, my best friend’s birthday. God, she knows how much I hate being surrounded with people. However, since it’s my Lola’s sweet eighteen, I couldn’t miss it. I was sitting alone on a couch, drinking apple juice while everyone was dancing. Boys were flirting, and girls giggling. I hated this atmosphere so much.I could have been now, on my bed, with a cup of hot tea, reading that super amazing fan fiction about Harry potter. However, as soon as I saw Lola enjoying, I knew that I couldn’t have been happier. She is like a sister to me. Our parents are so close, and so are we. She smiled at me and I winked at her. It was around 11:00 p.m when I decided to head back home. I couldn’t handle the toxicity of the air. I took my coat and went out of Brad’s house. Lola was the totally opposite of me. Social, funny, blonde, adorable, she had a loving boyfriend who threw her a party. I stopped by a little supermarket to buy something healthy to eat. Alcohol isn’t my thing. As I got close to my house, I felt something strange. Something that made me freak out. Something like an intuition that predicted something bad, very bad. I walked faster and when I finally got to the corner of the street, I let go of my groceries. The spectacle in front of me left me with no words. Drops were falling from my eyes. And , as it was the only thing I could do, I ran towards my house and started shouting. “No, it couldn’t have been happening. No, please Lord. No.” I kept on crying and screaming. How am I supposed to live now? HOW! My house was burning and so every memory in it. I saw my parent’s car in the garage.

“THEY ARE STILL IN” I shouted again. Every neighbor was now on the street, looking at my house, burning. I repeated “CALL 911 THEY ARE STILL IN” my voice cracked and I ran to my home, but arms wrapping around me stopped me from moving. The house was half ruined, and there was no hope for them that they could still be alive.

I saw a strange person entering a big black range rover with gasoline and speeding to the other side of the road. Even though I was crying, I could see the number plate. 543215.

I felt like a new power was born inside of me, a very strong power.

Hello, I’m Sam, and I’m going to take my revenge.

----

A.N: It's a justin bieber fanfic, but hey, even though you don't like him you still can read since it has nothing to do with the singer, I just imagine "ONE" of the carachters as Justin bieber. Ps: this fanfic is so out of common, and you'll really be surprised, then please, just vote and review. love.