Ch.1 |Saving The Best Fo..|

CH.1 |Saving The Best One for Last

Samantha's POV: 

*Tick Tick Tick Tick*

Cmon, Sam you can do it! Just five more mintues left

*Tick Tick Tick Tick*

Just a few more questions

*Tick Tick Tick Tick*

One more to go..

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!

"All right class, Pencils down" Ms. Davis sigh in relief.

"Okay," She said getting up of her desk "All test must be turned inside the bin before you exit my class"

I walked up to Miss Davis's desk and place my test inside the bin and headed out.

I smiled with confidence being sure that I'll ace the business and management test with all the studying I've worked through last night.

I was walking down the halls bumping into people muttering a few 'excuse me' and 'sorry'. As I was walking to my locker, a huge waves of people were all gathering in a particular area, taking photos gossiping, whispers and pointing. I'd frown in confusion, somehow I remembered my locker was there. I began ran, pushing people to get out my way.

My expression faded as I looked at my locker. It was all smudge up with a brownish color not to mentioned the huge strong stench it carries.

Poop?

I stand in front of it and stared with a disgust look on my face. I grabbed a few Kleenex tissues I haved in my bag and tried to wipe off with my right hand as my left hand to hold up my nose.

The whole school population was was filming this whole thing, while I can hear their laughter echoing through these halls.

what a loser!

haha! she's a piece of shit!

look at her!

weak!!

I closed my eyes trying to ignore the hatered in this hell hole.

"Well, Well, Well look what we have here" a familiar husky voice said.

I turned around and locked eyes with a familiar blue eyes.

"Aiden" I whispered.

Aiden Knight is the Highlands High School's bad boy player. Every girl literally fell over heels both physically and mentally. well, except for me. He changes his girls like changing his underwear. Not to mentioned, every boy in our school envy him by his fame, reputation, good looks, and body. Not to mentioned He's my bully since freshmen year.

"Hey Nerd! How do you like your new looks for your locker?" Aiden smirked.

my fist began to clench, making my nails dug deeper to my skin. I closed my eyes taking a couple of deep breaths.

Calm down Sam, Calm down.

"Is that all you've got Aiden?" I laughed.

"oh I wasn't done princess." He smiled. "I was saving the Best One for Last"

My eyes widen I saw Aiden best friends Ryder and Liam holding three paint guns in their hands. Liam gave me an satistfying smirk as he handed one gun to Aiden.

My eyes widen and closed my eyes getting ready for the pain.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat!

I'd hadn't realized that it wasn't paint until the strong stinky stench filled up my nose and the whole area.

The laughter sooner began to get louder! I release a piercing scream but something stopped it by its awful taste and smell that aim inside my mouth.

"Bulls eye!" Aiden yelled giving Ryder a high five

"What's going on here?!" a booming voice echo.

Headmaster Smith and Ms Parker, The schools secretary began to see all the commotion. Mr. Smith's eyes widen when he saw me all covered in poop.  He ran up to me not caring of all the stench and ugly appearance.

"EVERYBODY GET BACK TO CLASS! AIDEN! RYDER! LIAM! IN MY OFFICE THIS INSTANT" Headmaster Smith yelled.

All the students ran, heading class just scared to get a suspension. As for the Aiden and his friends headed down to the office with Ms. Parker

"Everything is alright Samantha, I'll call your father right away." He said trying to calm me down with all the waterworks running down from my eyes.

••••••°°°°°°••••••••°°°°°°°°•••••••°°°°°°°°°

Bad beginning huh? I know you probably hate for this. 😝

Anyways, it would be so nice if you guys would give me a vote right now, and sharing this to your friends would you? just to boost up my confidence.

Love Ya'!

-FourEyeNerd