The talk

May's Point Of View
I woke up and looked around I got scared for a moment because I thought I was still at the academy but then I remembered I came home and I'm in Ramona's room. She is still asleep. I got up and quietly walked to the door. I opened it and walked out then closed it slowly. As I turned around I bumped into the boy that was coming out of the other room. He had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Watch it Ramona

"Watch it Ramona." He said. I looked at him confused. "I'm not Ramona." I said. "Stop playing games we have to get ready for school." The boy said. "We go to the same school?" I asked confused. "Yes we go to the same school. You are strange Ramona." He said walking away. "I'm not Ramona." I said but he didn't hear me because he was already down the stairs. A little boy came out of the room.

 "Hi Ramona

"Hi Ramona." He said and walked downstairs. "I'm not Ramona." I said again but just like the other boy he didn't hear me. I sighed and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and sat at the table. Some one that wasn't mom was cooking breakfast. The two boys were at the table, too. I didn't recognize her. "Hey." She said as I came down. "I hear you are Ramona's sister from Pennsylvania." The woman said. "Yes." I said and smiled. "Well, I'm DJ. Nice to meet you." DJ said. "Nice to meet you, too." I said and held out my hand for her to shake it. "I would shake your hand but they are a bit dirty." DJ said. "Yeah I can see that." I said smiling. "I'm May." I added. The two boys looked at us. "Ok this prank or whatever this is, is going to far. That's oblivious you Ramona." The older boy said. "Jackson." DJ hissed. "Stop being rude. She is a guest in our home." DJ said. "Not really if she lives here." Jackson argued. "That's it go to your room." DJ said. "I tried not to laugh. I put my hand over my mouth. Once he was upstairs I started to laugh loudly. The younger boy looks at me. "If you aren't Ramona then where is she?" He asked. I stopped laughing after a few seconds. "Ramona is in her room sleeping." I told him. "Ok well I'm Max." He said. I smiled. "I'm May." I said. "Foods ready." DJ said. We smiled. She put food on a plate and gave it to us.
--------------------------------------------------------
Jackson's Point Of View
I walked upstairs. I hate mom and I hate Ramona. They are so annoying. As I was about to turn the knob to my room door I heard Ramona. "Hi Jackson." She said coming out of her room. "Weren't you just downstairs?" I asked. "No I was in my room the whole time." She said. "Stop lying Ramona. I saw you downstairs so did Max." I said. "I wasn't downstairs I was in my room." She said again. I groaned loudly and opened the door to my room and walked in then slammed the door shut. I laid on my bed. "I hate life." I mumbled then got up to get dressed. I grabbed a black shirt a jean pants. I put them on and sat on my bed. I waited for school mom to call me to take us to school. I wasn't hungry.
--------------------------------------------------------
Ramona's Point Of View
I woke up. May wasn't there. I got up and walked out of the door. I saw Jackson. "Hi Jackson." I said coming out of my room. "Weren't you just downstairs?" Jackson asked. "No I was in my room the whole time." I said. "Stop lying Ramona. I saw you downstairs so did Max." Jackson said. "I wasn't downstairs I was in my room." I said again. He groaned loudly and opened the door to his room. He walked in and slammed it shut. I flinched a little then walked downstairs. I stopped at the kitchen not noticing Max or May. "DJ Jackson is having some problems." I said. "What?" She asked me. "He thinks I was down here talking to you guys but I was in my room the whole time and I don't know where May is." I said. "I'm right here." May said. "Of maybe that's why he kept telling me I was downstairs. Didn't you tell him who you were?" I asked. "I did but he thought we were pranking him then DJ sent him to his room." May explained. I nodded my head and sat down at the table. DJ gave me a plate of food. "Thanks." I said and smiled. A few minutes later we finished and put our plates in the sink. May and I went upstairs to get dressed. May wasn't going to school yet. Max was already dressed. I changed into a pink sweater with black hearts on it and legs with a jean skirt over it. May was wearing a pink dress with a grey leather jacket. DJ came up and told us it was time to go. Jackson and I went downstairs. Max was already there waiting for us. May was still in my room. She didn't have to come. We all got into the car and DJ drove to school. We all got out and went in inside. Jackson and I have all the same classes and it sucked. We went to science class. I sat in the front. I saw Eddie walk in late. "Eddie detection." Mr. Thompson said not looking at that door knowing that it was Eddie. He was always late. "Ok class tomorrow you're science projects will be turned in." He said continuing on but a spaced out after that. After a while a started to focus on him again. He finished. "Any questions?" He asked. I raised my hand. "Yes Ramona?" He asked. "Can I talk to you privately?" I asked. "Sure." He said. I walked to him. "Can I have a new science partner?" I asked. "Why?" He asked. "Eddie is really rude and yesterday he wouldn't help me do the project then he left." I explained. "Oh I see. Violet can be your new partner." He said. He turned to the class. "Violet come here." He said. Violet walked to us. "You are Ramona's new partner." He said. She nodded her head. We both sat down.
--------------------------------------------------------
Time Skip To End Of School Still Ramona's Point Of View
I was at home with May. We were in my room talking. Jackson walked in. "Oh my god there is two Ramona's." He said. "No I'm May." May said. "Mom wants you two." He said then walked out slowly. We got up and walked downstairs. We went in the kitchen. "Hello girls." DJ said smiling. "Hi DJ." We said at the some time. "I want to ask you guys something." She said. We nodded our heads. "Is May going to stay here and be able to go to school or is she going back to Pennsylvania?" DJ asked. "May is staying with us." I said smiling. She nodded her head. DJ smiled. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said and walked to the door. Ramona opened the door. "Hey Violet." I said and smiled. "Hi." Violet said and smiled then looked at me. "Ready to work on the project?" She asked. "Yes I am." I said excitedly and let her in. We sat on the couch.