Chapter 2:Azarath

Disclaimer: I do not own teen titans nor do I own the picture at the bottom. The only thing I own is this plotline.

Chapter 2

Azarath

*****************

Garfield's POV

Ow. My Head hurts. The last thing I remember is that my mom summoned a portal, then me and my friends are brought to Azarath.

When I wake up, we're in a floating city. The next thing I know, There are soldiers surrounding us and their all pointing their spears at me. Like a schoolgirl, I screamed.

Then, all of a sudden, all of the soldiers parted and then a familiar princess emerged.

The girl from my dreams. Princess Raven. Rachel Roth.

Not a moment too soon, she began scolding them.

**************

Rachel's POV

I shouted in anger, "Enough!"

Then they all parted and made way.

I turned to their commander and scolded him, "Had I not told you not to harm them, Desmond? Had I not told you that I will handle them personally? And yet all of you dared disobey me."

Desmond seem d surprised that i was defending Beastboy and his friends but he stood his ground, "My most sincere apologies, Princess. But we cannot -"

I cut him off with a glare, "You cannot what, Commander? May I remind you that I am the princess of Azarath and I gave you a direct order."

Desmond then yielded to my wishes, fearing my anger, "O-Of course not, Princess."

"Good. Now, I, Princess Raven of Azarath, Order you and the other rune knights to go back to the palace and report to the queen everything that happened."

Desmond tried to argue qgainst me again, "But my lady-"

I glared at him and said angrily: "I belong to no one, commander. Now, obey me or face the consequences. Oh, and don't even dare thwart any of the unexpected events here of you shall face the flames of the seven stages of hell. "

Desmond then replied, " Yes, Princess. And the intruders?"

I corrected him. "Guests. They're guests, Desmond, not intruders. The Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran has finally returned and her companions are no different than her, they are all comrades. Now, I will take care of them and escort them myself. You and the other rune knights will report to the Queen. Am I understood, commander?"

Desmond nodded, "Yes, Princess."

**************

Garfield's POV

Then he and the rune knights left. Rae turned to me and and smiled.

"Hello, Garfield."

I was about to answer when we all heard a high pitched squeal. Kory flew and hugged Rae while saying, "Friend Raven! I missed you so much, Friend."

To my surprise, Rae hugged her and said, "I missed you too, star." The girls hugged for few minutes. Then Dick cleared his throat.

Rae smiled, "Hey, Dick. I didn't think we'd ever ever meet but..i'm glad we did."

Dick smiled back, "You must be Rachel. Gar told me a lot about you. I'm Richard John "Dick" Grayson."

Rae replied, "Yes. Gar told me a lot about you and Victor too. Most times, he would complain to me about how you keep drooling at Star and complain to me about Cyborg beating him at way too many video games."