😂Expression of love🙂..and the first kiss😘

This is like...so friggin cute...🙁❤

Seth-
Well mainly guys come up with the expression of I love you...but this time it was you who did some warmups, took a break from work and with courage you went in his lockerroom, with a cute tray of muffins. He wasn't there...so you search around in the whole arena...to find him interviewing.
There were 8 muffs with 8 different short notes under the muffs,each. The last one was the special one because you had written your name his name and 'I love you'...showing how special he was...even he is annoying yet cute.
You wait for him to get done with the interview. "Heyy! Good to see ya after hours...what you got me?"

what you got me?"

He asked...and you accompany him where you kept the tray. As soon as you reach back to where you kept the tray...some people had already taken 6. You had no idea which muff had the "I Love You" note. Saddened, you share muffins with him, silently.
"Oh whats this?" He picks up the note and reads it....and starts smiling.
"What?" You question him.
"Nothin...just you got cream on your lip...lemmi wipe it.
He did'nt use any tissue...not even his thumb...but his lips...slightly biting it. You were numb...totally.
"I love you too" he winks and shows the note you wrote it.
Luckily the last muffin was the jackpot one. He got the smirk on and intertwined his fingers against yours,"I dont want anyone else to judge us...just you and me...lets go"
And in his lockerroom, you continued your passionate moment.

Roman-
Dean tricks Roman and records a short clip of him saying some heartwarming words and I Love You. He sends the video from his phone ..but you delay in opening the media because you were busy as hell. Roman on the other hand had no idea when the video was sent to you. Later after Raw, you peacefully checked all the messages but found something which had Roman's photo. You opened the media and this was what it said,"Y/n its been months, and your my Mcdonalds...that I'm lovin...., and been there...all I want to say is that I love you" ending with a kiss. Your mouth was open.

Shocked you run into his lockerroom and held the phone in hand

Shocked you run into his lockerroom and held the phone in hand. "ROMAN!THE HELL IS THIS?" Roman shook up..."wwhat ddid III dddo now?" Sweat beads forming on his forehead and gets up. "Whats this? This video clip?" You say in anger...and Dean on the other hand silently escapes out.
"I don't know...who when and how did this come to you?" Scared as hell. You remained silent...but you wasted no time in smashing your lips agains his trembled pinkies.
"Can you repeat what you said?" You whisper in his ears in a sexy tone, slowly opening your eyes.
"You're my Mcdonalds that I'm lovin...all I wanna say is that I love you..." he continues the kiss...and twirls you around.