First Contact👫

Seth-
"Okay...so the color is black...or silver?" You ask as pens stuck in your messy bun, sipping coffee to ease the stress and working on making your favourite Rollins gear the perfect one amongst every other superstar since its Raw after Mania. "I'll iron the shirt...you better make sure there aren't creases on the pants" you said as you walked backwards...only to slip and fall into some strong arms and your head hitting a manly chest😏
"You okay?" A concerned deep voice asked me...only to stare the cute face...as he picks up the pen that dropped and places it on your ear, "by the way...thank you...and be careful" he gives this cute smile.

Roman-"You're just the perfect person I can come to get my messed look some enhancement" the Bo$$ Sasha says puffing the setup of her purple hair you just did

Roman-
"You're just the perfect person I can come to get my messed look some enhancement" the Bo$$ Sasha says puffing the setup of her purple hair you just did. You did a dramatic bow thanking her.
"Look...my lips...lashes so perfect...girl you made me look a Princess!" She said.
"Okay stop...how much more of butter will you put...I appreciate you like it" I laughed.
"I'll go get my gear on...the show is about to start" she says and leaves.
As you were about to packup the hair tools...you hear a deep daddy voice..."heyy..hey...sorry I just got late...can you please get my messy hair done?!!I swear I wont annoy you the last minute..." he said pouting and all your focus on his face...."okay..okay..sure take a seat Roman" you smiled.
After giving his hair the adequate shine he needs...he hugs you and says "thanks...they smell great".

Dean-
Sitting behind the barricades and recieving report on the next match finding out the next match, all energy filled you make your way in, through the ropes and announce, "introducing first...from Cincinatti Ohio, weighing over a 225 lbs, the WWE Intercontinental Champion, Dean Ambrose!". Electricity fluctuating in his veins as his blue eyes fired hunger of victory. "Looking beautiful" he comments on you.
"Here is your winner Dean Ambrose!",you announce and he screams all the way."you announce my name so good" and does this...all the way to make u blush.

all the way to make u blush

AJ-
"Oh look...newbie in the industry" I hear the Carmellsworth passing comments. Ignoring I went in and meeting Usos,Naomi,John and Nikki...but someone who made his way all from his own lockerroom...even slightly slipping on the banana peel he threw himself😂😂😂..."Owh! My hip...not again!" He gets up..."you better have eyes down" I run towards the blue eyes and helped him get up,pulling his thick fingers."You okay?" U tried hard not to laugh. "How did this peel come out of the dustbin?" He cutely questioned...to which u replied with a cute shrug. "Well...I'm the champ amongst all..AJ Styles...welcome to..owh my house!". He said...making me lose attention.

Finn-
Seeing an Irish cutie carried on arms as I was instructed to check on his sprained ankle...after his match. I examined his light swollen ankle and accordingly applied medicines and bandages to soothe his pain. Even though I didnt concentrate on him...I felt he's staring at me. He said in his cute Irish accent,
"I...feel...better...because of the doctor and her...I mean amazing help"....making me think what does he mean?.😏

TJP-
As you setted up your hair, makeup and having a pretty dress on, you made your way to the exact position, where interviews are taken.
"Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at the moment...the new champion of Cruiserweight, TJ Perkins".
He makes his way with those cute glasses on.
"TJ you're the new champion...and superior amongst all other Cruiserweight wrestlers, share your future plans with the WWE".
"Well...I'm real excited to continue my reign as the champion honestly...and come the future plans,I guess I'd continue to be champion...of Cruiserweight and someone's heart" he laughs and shaked his head to pull his glasses down...leaving you mesmerized with a blush 'whaaa?'

$houtouts🙂
crystalmaystyles TheLegitEmpire UndisputedLunatic naturalrollins Charreignsflair LiyahFangirl Buttons220 NikkiBear023 FearlessEmpire98 derangedfringe- Jellybean8431 GottaCatchOmega laseans TJPerkinsDoe Deanchamp moaningroman Mrs4mbrose UndisputedPowerhouse _balorsqueen princeofAmbrose mrs_styles327 RampaigerQueen QueenZiggler Lonelygirl122703
ridingdolantwinz Mrs_Orton25 RatedRWrites Christine_willow5 ThelovelyAngels unstableluntic aj-lee-twin-99 kixxngboss MandiG9 sweetheartlola CurbingReigns ravingreignsus queenanoai94 -twistedbliss DemonBalorLover67