16

(Little authors note) I made the D grade fan video above. It was my first try. What you think?

*Yoongi POV*

12 days...

Its been 12 days since I seen Jungkook smile. He hasn't come out of the room since the incident with Taehyung. I hate him so much right now. I haven't had the chance to say anything because we have a 2 week break. I will in 2 days, I hope to see the smallest smile from Kookie before then.

I haven't drank, or even thought about it. When I did I felt sick. My stomach twisted and I wanted to vomit right then and there. I don't know what's gotten into me. Taehyung? Maybe im over thinking things.

Maybe Jungkook is avoiding me because he misses him. He could have so easily listened to his venom that spat out of his mouth. He is poisoned. Yes, that's all it is. I can help him, I can be his antidote.

*Jungkook POV*

I haven't left the room in almost 2 weeks. I shower and use the bathroom, occasionally Yoongi brings me food and things to drink. I sleep alone and he sleeps on the broken couch we have downstairs.

I feel bad about it though. Yoongi tried sleeping with me one night, nothing but sleep, but not for me. I was up all night, tossing, turning, and crying trying to empty my mind. I just couldn't. He must of noticed because he hasn't slept with me since then.

Im trying to figure out exactly why he is giving me space. Im leaning more towards him trying to help me. I feel as if he doing this so I have time to think. But sometimes, you can think too much...sometimes, thinking too much can kill you...

I sigh bundling myself up in my blanket, I want him to talk to me first. I don't know how to start a conversation right now, with anyone. Ill just see how the first day back goes. Hopefully everyone forgets everything and acts like nothing happened.

Knowing Taehyung he won't but I will try my best to ignore his presence. I know Yoongi and Jimin will brush it off. Jimin...

Some how I feel as if his pain is my fault. I honestly feel as if I messed up somewhere. Like, everything that has happened to everyone is because of me. The negative, the few positive that come with a cost of someone elses positivity...it was me.

Somehow I seem to be the center. Everything bad that I try to think about leads back to me, everytime...

Yoongi is upset because of the words Taehyung spat out of his mouth. He is upset because Taehyung cannot let me go. Taehyung is upset because I left him...I couldn't deal with the things he was into, I had mixed emotions about him to begin with. I was being selfish and loathing in hatred now because of my decisions.

Finally me, Im upset because it's my fault. I could have been better, I could have been more...more...I don't know what I could have been. I want to express my feelings but they aren't there. The words just are not there.

*Jimin POV*

I don't know what Im going to say to Jungkook when I see him. Im not sure if ill even talk to him at all to be honest. I still can't decide which would be better, to talk about it or, act as if it never happened.

The kiss? Taehyung? Maybe how Yoongi felt? Ugh...I don't know. I hope to figure it out before I see him. He doesn't deserve the stress he is being put through right now. All Jungkook deserves is to be happy...

*Taehyung POV*

Ive been thinking constantly about how to get Jungkook back. I don't like being the bad guy here but everything is making me seem like it. All I want is happiness. Not just for me but for my Kookie too.

I remember how much I used to make him blush after calling him beautiful and giving him all the love a human being could possibly give. But something came over me and I became possessed and wanted other things besides love.

I feel so stupid and foolish for letting my desires control me. Nothing can fix what I did to him. I hurt him to the point where he left. I hurt him physically and mentally but I turn it on Yoongi...

I slam my hand down on the table I was sitting at and groan in frustration. I pick myself out of the seat and make my way to the door. I'm not ready for work today but I'm sure no one else is either.

*Jimin POV*

I'm the first one in the dance room and I'm just waiting for the other members. First Namjoon walks in, next Jin followed by Hoseok. Then Jungkook and Yoongi, then finally Taehyung.

I hate him the most right now. By now im sure everyone knows everything. Im going to guess because the entire room was silent.

*Jungkook POV*

Everyone was so quiet. Even Namjoon and Hoseok. Taehyung kept looking in my direction but Yoongi noticed and held tighter onto me.

We have been here for 15 minutes and no one has said a thing. Jin cleared his throat. "We better practice today we have a show in about a week."

Everyone agreed and stood up. Namjoon went to put on the music and we lined up in front of the mirror. We all took our positions as the music began.

I moved but I didn't want to. I forced my body to stick landings and turns. When it was my chance to sing I knew I wasn't hitting the right notes. Neither was anyone else.

Taehyung kept getting lost in the middle of the song. Me and Jimin kept getting our parts confused and Jin kept forgetting to sing. Yoongi had no effort in him whatsoever to do anything and Namjoon was just confused why everyone was acting this way. Even Hoseok kept messing up the choreography.

What has happened to us...

We were a mess. We kept messing up and forgetting where to stand. All of us were lost, like, we were missing something. Almost as if all of us were missing someone.

Finally practice ended and I was about to leave when someone grabbed my hand. "Can we please talk." It was...