Masen Meets Cullen

Disclaimer: I own nothing Twilight related!

Chapter 3

Emma-Lee's POV

As Emma sped away, I turned to look at Forks General Hospital. It was a lot smaller than the one in New York, no surprise there I suppose. I sighed and headed in, form in hand, and walked up to the reception desk.

"Hello, welcome to Forks hospital, how may I help you?" Asked the receptionist, without looking up once.

"Hi, I'm the new doctor and I need to get this form signed by Dr Cullen." I said.

The receptionist finally looked up and her mouth dropped open. I suppose she was not expecting a beautiful woman to come to her desk. "Ye-e-e-s jus-s-st sit do-o-own and he-e-e-e wil-l-l-l be ri-i-ight wi-i-ith yo-o-o-ou." She stuttered. I internally rolled my eyes.

"Okay thank you." I smiled and went to sit down. I could here the receptionist on the phone. It was then I had a vision.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Vision

The Cullens and Bella were sitting in the living room.

Carlilse stepped forward to get the last book. "Let's finish these books then we can find out who sent them."

Suddenly the phone rang and Esme went to answer it. "Hello?"

It was the receptionist at Forks General Hospital asking for Dr Cullen. Carlilse went over to the phone. He quickly finished the convocation and turned to face his family.

"We are going to have to have to wait as a new doctor is coming and needs me to sign her work placement form."

Alice then went into a vision…

End of Vision

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

"Excuse me Miss!" I heard the receptionist talking to me. I shook my head and faced her.

"Sorry, staring off into space there. Is there a problem?" I cocked my head even though I knew what she was going to say.

"I'm afraid Dr Cullen has already left for the day but if you go to this address then you can get your form signed." She said as she smiled and gave me a piece of paper with the address written on it.

"Okay, thank you for your help!" I smiled, stood up, took the paper and bowed my head slightly before walking out of the hospital to meet up with Emma.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Emma's POV

As I parked up outside the hospital and rested my head against the headrest and pinched the bridge of my nose. I wonder if Edward still does this, just like our father… sigh…

I continued to think to myself until I heard Emma-Lee's thoughts approach the car. Hey Emma we need to head to Dr Cullen's house. I looked at the address and it seems that it is only 10 yards south of our house! Talk about ironic!

I chuckled as I started the engine and Emma-Lee got in the car. I then stepped on the gas and headed towards highway 101.

"So why do we need to go to the Cullen's house?" I said as I took my eyes off the road and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well one eyes on the road, and two I need to get this form signed!" She said. "Turn off here." I turned and drove up a long drive way, as long as ours, and was met with a house as large as ours.

"Wow!" I said in amazement as I parked up front. "Well I'll give them one thing; they certainly know how to live…" I trailed off as I got out of the car and saw what looked to be the whole Cullen family out front along with Bella. There was an awkward silence before I decided to break it.

"Well…. This is awkward…!" I grinned and Emma-Lee sighed and gave me a glare as she got out the car. "What?" I said as I continued to grin. I heard one of the Cullen's chuckling before the sound of a thwack and an "Ow Rosie!"

"You must be Dr Emma-Lee Masen I presume." Carlisle walked down the front steps and shook Emma-Lee's hand.

"Yes and this is my sister CSI Emma Masen." Emma-Lee waved her hand at me while I gave a small salute.

"Hey!" I said, my cheerful grin still in place.

"Well as you know, I'm Dr Carlisle Cullen and this is my wife Esme and my children Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice and Edward along with Edward's girlfriend Bella Swan." He said waving to each person.

"Nice to meet you all, I would love to stay and chat but we really must be going after you sign this form," Emma-Lee said as she passed the form to Carlisle with a pen. "Emma starts work early and we only arrived today so we need to get some beauty sleep." I could see Emma-Lee's crooked grin appear on her face. I snorted and looked away; it was priceless.

"Of course Dr Masen." Carlisle signed the form.

"Please call me Emma-Lee out of the hospital." Emma-Lee smiled.

She better not try anything or I'll rip her head off… I looked up and saw Esme glaring at my sister. I then saw Edward looking at her in shock. So that's where the mind reading thing is from… I thought.

Carlisle finally finished signing the form and handed it back to Emma-Lee. She thanked him and got back in the car. The other just stood there looking at me.

"Errrrr… Hi?" I said unsurely with a small wave. Emmett then stepped forward.

"I think you should leave now…" He said glaring at me.

"Okaaaayyy… What have I done?" I said and I looked into his thoughts. I don't like it when people flirt with my family; I don't want her around if she's like her sister. He thought. That explains a lot… I thought.

Just then Emma-Lee's thoughts entered my head again. Go ahead with what you say. They will find out sooner of later.

"Nothing I just think you should leave." He said, a bit more sternly this time, still glaring.

"Well I appreciate your protectiveness of your family but in all honesty, Emma-Lee was being polite not flirty. Hell we don't even know how to be 'flirty' so to speak. I mean we are just getting forms signed! Don't have a go at us! Even Edward knows more about relationships than us, and that's saying something! Though the whole Phoenix thing does give you an idea on how much he knows about relationships! But then again you were running from James so I'll give you that one!" I gave them a crooked grin and a wink before hopping in my car. I turned around and sped down the drive leaving all of the Cullen's and Bella stood in shock staring at our disappearing car.

Me and Emma-Lee laughed all the way home!

Wow two chapters in one day! I'm on a roll! Please vote, comment and give me some idea's on what to do next! I have a feeling I might need to add a little drama! :P