The Day Before

Doe's POV

After texting Justin back I decided to go get in the shower and get ready for the rest of the day.

◆◆15 minutes later ◆◆

When I got out of the shower I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my hair.

Maybe I'll just wear it like this today.

I went and got my "Dance Like No One Is Watching" tee,  a pair of blue jeans and my black Doc Martens.

I went downstairs to find Evelyn watching TV.

"Hey Ev do you wanna come with me?" "Where" "Shopping" She looked at me like she was confused.

"Why do you need to go shopping when you have all those clothes? " "Don't worry about that I'll tell you later come on"

I grabbed her arm and keys and pulled her out the door. We both got in the car.

When we got to the mall I didn't know were to go first. I had to get a new dress. Simply because Justin has seen me in all my dresses so I wanted to get a new one.

I walked into Social Apparel and started looking around. Either the dress had to much fluff or it was to short. then I found a royal blue dress.

It had crystals on the top half of it and from the front view it didn't look like a dress. It looked like halter top with a skirt but it was connected in the back which was what made it a dress.

I went to try it on and it looked amazing. I didn't even bother to ask Evelyn what it looked like because I know that she was still mad at me for dragging her out of the house this morning.

I went to pay for my dress. I wasn't gonna go look at other dresses because I know that I would be in this store all day.

When I went to the cash register I see a girl about 19 years old. She said Hi to me and when she reached to take the dress I noticed a " I ♥ JB" bracelet on her wrist.

"Belieber?" I asked while pointing to  her bracelet. "Yeah, big fan" If she was a big fan why didn't she notice me?

"Are you a fan?" "Yeah huge fan" Maybe it was because I had no makeup on.

"Do you mind taking a picture with me. I love meeting other Beliebers" Maybe she'll recognize me if I tweet it to her.

I took a picture with her and asked her twitter name.

"@doneseya: @xxrahulxx nice meeting you today"

After checking out and leaving. Evelyn and I went to the food court.

I checked my twitter and seen tweets from the fans asking for follows. I followed a few.

Some people think I don't see what they tweet me but I see EVERYTHING.

A.N- HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This is basically a sneak update because I'M not supposed be on my phone lol.  Hope you guys enjoyed it

The Body Rock update. Ermagerd I read it to my Grandma.

JUSTIN IS 20
TWENTY TWENTY TWENTY

20

BYE CAN'T HANDLE IT

SHARE 
COMMENT
VOTE
-Erika