Movies

Justin's POV

An hour after Doe ran into the room I decided to go see what she was doing. I stayed downstairs for a while so it would make it seem  as though I wasn't coming for her right at that moment.

I grabbed the key that I keep in the kitchen drawer. When I reach the door I unlocked it and walked in only to find Doe sleep.

I stand there and stare at her for a while admiring the beauty laying in front of me. I turn around and walk out of the room. What are the plans for today I don't really know.

After 10 minutes of trying to figure out what to do for Doe today an idea suddenly popped up in my head. I grabbed a couple of sheets and blankets and took them outside into the backyard.  I ran back into the house and went into the theatre and grabbed a backup projector and my laptop.

I ran back outside then remembered that I forgot the extension cord and speakers. I put the stuff down and run back inside. When I come back out I start fixing everything up. I take a white sheet and tie one corner to a tree and the same for the other. I turn the projector on so I can make sure that it's aligned perfectly. I spread the blanket across the grass then lay the pillows at the top. When I realize that I'm almost finished I connect my laptop to the projector and speakers. I go back inside to grab a couple of snacks and drinks and just throw them into the grass next to the blanket.

When I finish I go back inside to get Doe.  When I walk into the room I sit on the edge of the bed and lightly shake her. "Doe wake up" she turns over but is still sleep. This time I shake her a little harder "Doe come on wake up" I hear her groan and then say "If you shake me again I will kick you in your neck."

I let out a small laugh. "Come on Doe get up"

Before she could  even get up I picked her up  and put her over my shoulder. She didn't even put up a fight.  When we got outside I latest her on the grass.

"What is this?" She looked up at the sheet that I had hanging from the two trees by it's corners.

"Backyard movie date"

Doe's POV

I should've guessed that seeing the projector and everything set up.

"I know that you're really not the one who is all for materialistic things so I thought this would make you happier than buying you everything designer and all of that stuff."  He was right when he said that.

"So what are we watching ?" I look up at him and he has his laptop in his hands "You'll have to wait and see"

After waiting forever and a day for Justin to play the movie I realize it's one of my favorite movies.

Freedom Writers

A.N Ermagerd this is a filler because I wrote the chapter last week and it deleted ugh sorry for the wait

Last time I updated the story had 1.1k reads now it has 2K+ thanks for reading and voting

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE
-Erika